Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Ailias

May 12, 2019
hello guys and gals I am glad you are still sharing for caring
I just have one question - where can I find now thisisthem updates?

CortoMaltese

Apr 17, 2020
hello guys and gals I am glad you are still sharing for caring
I just have one question - where can I find now thisisthem updates?
I use this way for the newest links: Intro Post of this thread -> Click the reddit link -> In the reddit click: Find us here - Info -> Google sheet 'CC in general' -> open the thisisthem sheet -> download from there

Reactions: Ailias

jimi24

Apr 11, 2019
I am looking for paid bimbos or any else NSFW Skimpy Clothing or Bimbo Sims in General, Ive used the Search function but only for the archived Thread.

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
Is AEP absolutely blocked for teens? There used to be a feature where the teen would get in trouble if caught similarly to if taking drugs via basemental. Then I think there was a mod to unlock that, but now? Google isn't telling me.

Sarducci

Nov 27, 2017
Is AEP absolutely blocked for teens? There used to be a feature where the teen would get in trouble if caught similarly to if taking drugs via basemental. Then I think there was a mod to unlock that, but now? Google isn't telling me.
I have in the past gone through and enabled the interactions for teens using Sims4Studio to edit the JSON. Kind of time consuming and I never remember to write notes on what changes are needed and where. Ditto being to lazy to just create a patch mod.

Jul 1, 2017
Kritical Package Updates!

Season 5 -
[Kritical]FeedingMachine1d - Fixed a bookcase related exception (hopefully),
tweaked autonomy so cum sluts should vastly prefer this source of nutrition.

[Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1f - Occupants now dont receive bladder decay,
so in theory the main culprit of them walking away should be removed.

Season 6 -
[Kritical]StyxUrinal1f - Occupancy should now be exclusive to one sim.

Season 7 -
[Kritical]SensoryDeprivationChamber1a - I´ve tweaked the inside animation for the sim,
so even Very large assets shouldnt clip the chamber.
(they still will when opening and closing, cant do anything about that).

Last edited:

cheshcat

Sep 12, 2020
I made my own adjustment, if I didn't miss something, it should work. I haven't had a chance to test it yet.
You sir are a gent and a scholar.

My thing is to make Newcrest a slum. Nobody works, the parents are all alcoholics, and the kids mostly just smoke when at school (when I can get go to school working anyway). Normally they run away and cash is tight. I can't have them all be drug dealers!

MoesiTokes

May 24, 2018

My thing is to make Newcrest a slum. Nobody works, the parents are all alcoholics, and the kids mostly just smoke when at school (when I can get go to school working anyway). Normally they run away and cash is tight. I can't have them all be drug dealers!

LOVE THIS IDEA

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017

If you don't use it already, be sure to use the Sketchy Lot Trait from . It adds drug dealers and drunks to lots after dark.