Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
Reactions: none7376

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Anarcis Animations ( 29/06/2024 )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YrSa Fetish Moves ( 29/06/2024 )

YrSa Lovely Toys ( 29/06/2024 )

Tropolu

Jun 19, 2022
Not sure if this question applies here, but my WW is not showing the werewolf body selector for my sims with pussy anymore, if the sim has dick then everything works fine. Anyone had this similar problem and/or know how to fix?

I tried with only wicked on mods folder, didn't work

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
Guys i have installed WhickedWhims+NisasWhickedPerversions.
Afterwards i launched the game, then have gone out for a date with some other sim to a bar. Right after i spawn at the location some npc came up and start flirting with my date and afterwards fucked her in bar's toilet while 3 other sims having sex in other toilets. Meanwhile bar owner was having sex at the bar in front of everyone, one couple was doing it in the garden and some other sims were masturbating at the location where bar table are.

When i came back to my house some elder sim was jerking off at my house's garden.

How can i stop this crazy shit? I just want a regular gameplay with uncensored sex, that is all. I don't want to see everyone fucking in every public place in front of other sims instead of doing regular stuff.

There are settings but they seemed complicated and i don't want to fuck it up even more with messing with settings. I couldn't see something like 'no sex/masturbation or other lewd shit in public'

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Guys i have installed WhickedWhims+NisasWhickedPerversions.
Afterwards i launched the game, then have gone out for a date with some other sim to a bar. Right after i spawn at the location some npc came up and start flirting with my date and afterwards fucked her in bar's toilet while 3 other sims having sex in other toilets. Meanwhile bar owner was having sex at the bar in front of everyone, one couple was doing it in the garden and some other sims were masturbating at the location where bar table are.

How can i stop this crazy shit? I just want a regular gameplay with uncensored sex, that is all. I don't want to see everyone fucking in every public place in front of other sims instead of doing regular stuff.

There are settings but they seemed complicated and i don't want to fuck it up even more with messing with settings. I couldn't see something like 'no sex/masturbation or other lewd shit in public'
First time? Lol I kid, but you sound new to the WW experience which is fine. There are lots of settings to counter these issues, but I will try to keep it brief. I am also assuming you are running the latest version of WW.

1.) Everything you are describing is basically from WW, no need to worry about Perversions. Just to be clear.
2.) Back up your current WW settings. Simply create a copy to your Desktop of your "Settings Profile" found in your EA>Saves>WickedWhimsMod folder>SettingsProfiles. (don't remove it, simply create a copy to your Desktop. This file will auto-update with whatever settings you change in game, so basically you can have peace of mind and replace with the original backup should you later find yourself not happy with your changes.
3.) In game open your WW Settings. Most of what you describe can be found in Sex Settings.
4.) Find the Advanced Sex Settings under Sex Settings>Sex Autonomy (I think) and there you can change the numeric value for lots of things such as "autonomy_random_frequency_modifier", I believe a larger number will lesson the overall amount of random sex in general. You should look at the rest of the settings on this menu too.
5.) Relationship Utilities / settings: These settings dictate if sims respect being in a relationship or not (i.e. cheating vs being faithful). Turning things like this on, will lesson sex autonomy, and/or be more specific on which couples perform it.
6.) Respect Gender Preference settings: Similar to point 5, but if enabled will make sims only have sex with sims that match their gender/sexual preference. (i.e. will lesson gay/lesbian sex)
7.) Privacy settings: Either in Sex Settings and/or Nudity Settings you can find settings for Respect Nudity Privacy, Sex Privacy, Nudity Pressure. Turning these on, will make sims prefer more private rooms and or dress up if nude in crowds. This combined with the above points should greatly lesson the random bar table sex you are experiencing.
8.) Turning off Sex Autonomy on Specific Objects: Unlike the previous points, this is NOT found in the WW Settings. You should notice this option anytime you click on most objects (i.e. couch, chair, table). If you click an object and see a WW icon, click it and it should give you WW Preference (or Probability) options where you can either disable or increase/decrease the probability of that object being considered for sex autonomy. "Exclude from Sex Autonomy" does what it sounds and should override all other WW settings. A good example is disabling the toilets from sex autonomy, this will eliminate sex happening on that particular toilet.

So, start with that. While it can be overwhelming, spend some time reading through the settings.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyRebel

Hdanger

Apr 1, 2022
Anyone know of any pup play aniomation or poses? Looking for headpats / petting and sims on all fours specifically.

sothisisit

Mar 31, 2021
Anyone have the recently released Activity Lot Challenges by Vicky Sims (chingyu1023)

(Its NSFW request because it can increase WooHoo ;) )

Mr Suki

Jan 4, 2019

new June Animations [ANIMATION]-(NSFW) by the amazing animator lamaboy has been released today, does anyone have it by any chance? the person animation are top tier tbh ☺

• Red Heart
Reactions: Keizer89