Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

joeshark2

May 9, 2024
Does anyone know how to block sex in community places? I'm tired of every time my sims go on a romantic date at a restaurant out of nowhere some sims appear and start having rough sex in front of all the sims which ruins the date because all sims react to the sex and it ends with an orgy with all sims including the restaurant npc's is really frustrating.

Last edited:

Pixel-heart

Aug 28, 2020
Does anyone know how to block sex in community places? I'm tired of every time my sims go on a romantic date at a restaurant out of nowhere some sims appear and start having rough sex in front of all the sims which ruins the date because all the sims react to the sex and it ends with an orgy with all sims including the restaurant npc's is really frustrating.
To disable it in specific lot types
Sex settings > sex autonomy settings > Autonomy complex settings > Set autonomy allowed venues

If you don't mind putting a bit of work in every now and then, there's a few sign items in build mode that change the autonomy on the lot.
A no sex on lot sign and then a few sex permitted in room sign's makes it so sims sneak of somewhere private like bathrooms to hook up. The signs have invisible versions if you don't want to see them.

• Haha
Reactions: VglHB and SkyRebel

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm then you can us something like this.

and that mod should work with the newest patch to with the mod from
from the above link i am not sure if that mod is working with the newest patch becarefull.