Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

Mazi2

Jun 30, 2024
Does anyone have hentai magazines objects to decorate?

also maybe this:

Bunch of "hentai" stuff on LoversLab here:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Newest MCCC be warned that is so far the only mod that works with the newest patch.

Dont us that version on the older game patch version.
Again dont us that MCCC version i linket her on the older game version.
MCCC got updatet again today at 20:24
Download the new version and delet the old version if you on the new patch.
Yes it's the same versions number but are diffrent timestamp.

Last edited:

Cuckoo Kitty

CC Curator
Donor
Jan 22, 2019
Newest MCCC be warned that is so far the only mod that works with the newest patch.
Thanks so much!

It looks like this latest patch has the modding community scrambling to update their mods. For now this kitty has fully backed-up the game, settings and mods to a separate hard drive. Now it is just a matter of collecting updates to all of my favorite script mods. Once I am satisfied that I have all patched modules, I will pull my TS4 out of 'offline' mode to get the latest upgrade.

More of my DIRTY TS4 TRICKS are linked in my signature below. <-- coughs up fur-ball and hurls it EA -->

Reactions: Feroz_10 and 20eyes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Thanks so much!

It looks like this latest patch has the modding community scrambling to update their mods. For now this kitty has fully backed-up the game, settings and mods to a separate hard drive. Now it is just a matter of collecting updates to all of my favorite script mods. Once I am satisfied that I have all patched modules, I will pull my TS4 out of 'offline' mode to get the latest upgrade.

More of my DIRTY TS4 TRICKS are linked in my signature below. <-- coughs up fur-ball and hurls it EA -->
Ther are more mods that working but so far that are only some low mods for the CC and souch stuff i would be realy carefull because ther changed are lot to the new CAS.
You need to wait are litle longer i thing the mods you using alredy confirmed that ther wait until the new ep is coming out until ther update ther mods

Last edited:

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
I will pull my TS4 out of 'offline' mode to get the latest upgrade.
Shit I haven't updated my game since last year, just CBF anymore as the new content is rarely worth it and even the big mods like WW, basemental drugs etc don't add much if anything at all. It also saves me further drive space as my mod folder is already at like 150GB.

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I had the hardest time getting my Sims 4 game to work correctly again until I finally found this .

The page told me which mods I needed to update and what mods I had to remove until they get updated.

Reactions: Feroz_10

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I had the hardest time getting my Sims 4 game to work correctly again until I finally found this .

The page told me which mods needed to be updated and what mods I had to remove until they get updated.
That is so wrong what ther postet ther look her for examble it say's

• TURBODRIVER – Wonderful Whims. that this mod dont work that is truh but what about Wickedwhims nothing
Only thing i can say so far dont trust ea ther if you whant see are 100% true list look at this site.

Maybe Cuckoo Kitty can at that to the sims tread .For the next big update if its coming.

Last edited:
Reactions: MatomiB and Mazi2

fistguybr

Jan 24, 2023
That is so wrong what ther postet ther look her for examble it say's

• TURBODRIVER – Wonderful Whims. that this mod dont work that is truh but what about Wickedwhims nothing
Only thing i can say so far dont trust ea ther if you whant see are 100% true list look at this site.

Maybe Cuckoo Kitty can at that to the sims tread .For the next big update if its coming.
it seems people don't talk about wicked whims on the official sims forum

Reactions: MatomiB

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Not sure if that is alredy postet or not but her we go.
And yes that is the newest version it seem to work with the new version and the old game version.

Sascha78

May 22, 2021
Hello have everyone this Sims?

Last edited: