Collection Mod Others The Sims 4: NSFW Modding

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Does this have all the required cc for Dreams of Surrender to work or do I need to download them separately? Also when I place down the rooms from the dungeons a lot of items are missing/replaced? I put everything from the download inside the mods folder including all items cc so I was wondering what else I need to download to get the rooms to have everything in it.
You can mass download all the files at once press on the upper corner not on are folder on download.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should all include you need not checked.
The tray stuff from that link dont go's into your mod folder .

Apr 11, 2019
Well... this is a piracy site after all. "If you upload it to another server its piracy for the mod author " I think everyone here knows what piracy is bruh, this is not the first mod to be leaked. If you are reporting him for posting it as his own mod, then go ahead, but if not, it's kind of a snitch move tbh.
Kinda weird how all the piracy sites that got big got chummy with authors, and have become more anti piracy than normal web social media sites like reddit.

ZedPeeEm

Jan 22, 2019
Of curse

◆ General 1.108.335 game patch and Lovestruck expansion pack compatibility

Hopefully I covered all the tiny changes to the game code and files... let me know if you spot any inconsistencies or something missing!

◆ Added support for Romantic Boundaries

WickedWhims now respects the Romantic Boundaries set in CAS. This includes the Polyamorous and Cuckold Wicked Attributes which automatically adjust Sims Romantic Boundaries.

The Polyamorous Wicked Attribute is now technically unnecessary but you can still use it to adjust Sim's Romantic Boundaries without going into CAS.

◆ Replaced Relationship Utilities jealousy setting

The "Jealousy Switch" setting has now been replaced with "Emotional Jealousy Switch", "Physical Touch Jealousy Switch", and "Sex Jealousy Switch" to reflect the different jealousy types the game now recognizes. If you had jealousy disabled, you need to disable it again for each jealousy type.

◆ Attractiveness & Lovestruck compatibility
◆ Added 'Attractiveness Lovestruck Display Switch' setting

Attractiveness is now combined with Lovestruck Attraction if you have the pack installed. Besides CAS Turn-Ons and Turn-Offs synchronizing with Attractiveness, what you select in CAS directly affects Attractiveness scoring. This combined scoring then overrides the Lovestruck Attraction so you get the best from both of the features.

If you don't want to see the Lovestruck Attraction and prefer Attractiveness you can switch the 'Attractiveness Lovestruck Display Switch' setting. And of course if you don't like the idea of combining Attractiveness with Lovestruck Attraction then simply disable Attractiveness and default Lovestruck Attraction will be used.

◆ Combined Lovestruck 'Scan the Room' with Attractiveness

I was surprised to see that the Scan the Room interaction from Lovestruck Romance skill does... nothing. It doesn't actually show you attractive Sims, just gender preference compatible Sims. So with Attractiveness enabled, scanning the room will instead show you attractive Sims via Attractiveness but with the new flashy effects. Unfortunately, to assure parity of the feature, you can no longer see which Sims are considered unattractive.

◆ Removed Attractiveness CAS Likes & Dislikes

I didn't want to remove these from CAS but due to changes in how the game handles CAS Likes & Dislikes / Turn-Ons & Turn-Offs, I was forced to remove these. Perhaps I will be able to somehow bring these back in the future but for now you can only adjust Sim Attractiveness preferences in-game, not in CAS. The CAS Turn-Ons and Turn-Offs will still automatically synchronize with Attractiveness.

◆ Adjusted asking for sex to consider new CAS traits, Relationship Dynamics, and Lovestruck Attraction
◆ Create-A-Date WooHoo activity can be completed with sex
◆ Improved how the list of playlists is displayed
◆ Added 'BLANKET' sex location category for animators
The latest WW is up on the rebels vault too if you need another place to get it from and yes it is safe to download from here, no there aren't any virus, yadda yadda.

Keizer89

Jun 30, 2023
You can mass download all the files at once press on the upper corner not on are folder on download.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It should all include you need not checked.
The tray stuff from that link dont go's into your mod folder .
I did mass download everything and put the tray files in the tray folder and the rest of it into the mods folder. But I still have items missing/replaced in the rooms that came with the tray files so I was wondering if there are more stuff that I have to download separately for the rooms to be the way they were intended. Do the rooms use any official pack content since I don't own all the packs?

Laga134

Feb 8, 2019
Guys, I'm having problems with infinite loading in CAS and I also can't start scenes in WW, the menu gets buggy and then crashes, I've already removed all the scripts related to CAS and other scripts mentioned here that could cause the problem and they didn't work. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?

sulsulhey

Dec 27, 2019
Guys, I'm having problems with infinite loading in CAS and I also can't start scenes in WW, the menu gets buggy and then crashes, I've already removed all the scripts related to CAS and other scripts mentioned here that could cause the problem and they didn't work. Does anyone have an idea what it could be?
for me it was needing to update the 3 column cas mod -- hope that helps

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
It's the new update. I can use cas on newly created NPCs ahem i meant sims, but not on townies, sometimes it works but when it does the townies names are all changed to one name traits also get copied.