Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Thanks for the share, but just a heads up, the files are missing from the links.

Anyone looking for Basemental 1.4.1.61 can also find it here
I think he always deletes the old ones, you missed the hotfix posted shortly after.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone still getting LEs with masturbating Sims? It seems single Sims still give them off or something.

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
This is the newest one, and I must've fudged the name. I did this real quick at work.

I'm noticing others sharing WickedWhims and Basemental. Is there even a point for me to do this anymore?
It's up to you, never know when others might drop off and stop sharing

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
This is the newest one, and I must've fudged the name. I did this real quick at work.

I'm noticing others sharing WickedWhims and Basemental. Is there even a point for me to do this anymore?
Please continue, at least with WickedWhims, if you can. Thanks for all the times you've shared already!

ChiraqFreaky

Aug 14, 2018
Lol there is no sexual assault or rape for the sims 4 and the murder is so janky it shouldn't even count. DRUG ABUSE on the other hand..woooo. Every drug but crack and meth for some reason??

I never thought Turbo would spend 10+ updates on periods.. I thought by now rape(even tho i'm against tha shit), sex tapes, selling nudes and everything else would be in full effect by now.

simmysim

Jul 15, 2017
Who is doing this so I can pay them for they work.
Those tight asses at LL do not release anything anymore, and cry when you ask for pet sex.

Meanwhile out of other corner of they mouth they are posting rape, murder, drug abuse and sexual assult mods.

..then get mad when you call them out on it.

I will donate 100 USD to whoever do this mod.
There are neither rape mods nor sexual assault mods that is incorrect.

ahdunno

Jul 17, 2017
Cmon guys, you don't want a more fleshed out menstruation system? It's really great that that's all turbo has been working on for months. You're saying you don't download sex mods for detailed and scientifically accurate periods?

Urizen

May 28, 2018
Every one of those animations is considered rape.
I believe that what they were trying to say is that while there are some animations for WW that imply rape, there is no mod that actually simulates rape. As an example, in WW the first two sims always talk and go to the animation spot to start it, so both parts are "agreeing" on having sex (unless you enable the cheats "Always accept switch" and and the "talk and walk" option, but still, only the anims will cause the impression of rape).

In the end, it's up to the player to download and use animations. Turbo has nothing to do with third part anims and their users.

Reactions: P@treon

Urizen

May 28, 2018
I never accuse Turbo of anything.
Yeah, I got what you were saying. I was just stating that Turbo has nothing to do with that type of content, so there's a high chance that he'll never release these things. I think I expressed myself poorly in the previous post, sorry.
And with WW being the only sex framework for TS4 (that I know of, someone please correct me if I'm wrong), it will be a while until zoophilia or a "proper rape" appear in modding.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes