Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
LMAO poor you. Why can't Turbodriver find anyone to test his mods? XDXD
Turbo is following in the footsteps of EA: release stuff and let the users report back with the bugs. :closedtongue: I can't complain because I'm not paying for these mods, but feel bad for the people that pay and serve as testers.

Thanks @Immanuel714, your shares are very much appreciated, as well as all the other people that are super kind to share their stuff with us. :firstimekiss:

Vermicious Knid

Jan 14, 2018
does anyone know how to get your sims nude in CAS? can't seem to do it anymore
You need a default replacement nude body, like Hiroki's Better Body that you can get off LL for free. Can't post links since i don't post here much. But just google "sims 4" "Hiroki's Better Body"

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
I think a lot of people that asked for it will like it to the point where they'll forget they have to manage it constantly. It'll be a challenge if you run multiple families. I may turn it off until I feel like I'll use it. Then again I haven't played for months because my laptop is on the fritz.

Reactions: maldo and simmysim

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
How to drain all sexyness from a adultmod ...
Tell me about it, when I think of sex the last thing on my mind are periods. Pretty cool for those that like it but damn...talk about over developing a super niche feature that will probably be off in more games than on. Hope this means we can finally get to the good stuff, I mean how much more can he add to menstruation? I was just kidding when I said there should be flirty periods but then he goes and just knocks it out of the park. Where are the happy/energized period moodlets?

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
Tell me about it, when I think of sex the last thing on my mind are periods. Pretty cool for those that like it but damn...talk about over developing a super niche feature that will probably be off in more games than on. Hope this means we can finally get to the good stuff, I mean how much more can he add to menstruation? I was just kidding when I said there should be flirty periods but then he goes and just knocks it out of the park. Where are the happy/energized period moodlets?
So basically the female sims are in heat. Okay ...

D

Deleted member 847670

Turbo didn't properly name his file stuff and people were complaining they got a blank file for the new download, but he forgot to add the zip extension, which caused a few problems. But yet here is ANOTHER hotfix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanktouuuuuuu dear

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
Hey Guys. Has anyone latest uptade of Slutty/Sexy clothes By ?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes