Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
First of all I would like to say a massive thank you to all that post the updates on this site and for the sims 4. Like most I could not possible afford to sign up to all of the patreon mods. I realy appreciate all the effort everyone puts in here.

secondly I not sure if anyone else has this little problem, I am getting a stereo error coming from the hottub and from what I understand of the error script it seems to be somthing to do with MCC and or Wicked whims. I am using the latest versions of both mods. Its anoying as it pops up every 5 secs so I have had to remove all hottubs from my lot.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2018
First of all I would like to say a massive thank you to all that post the updates on this site and for the sims 4. Like most I could not possible afford to sign up to all of the patreon mods. I realy appreciate all the effort everyone puts in here.

secondly I not sure if anyone else has this little problem, I am getting a stereo error coming from the hottub and from what I understand of the error script it seems to be somthing to do with MCC and or Wicked whims. I am using the latest versions of both mods. Its anoying as it pops up every 5 secs so I have had to remove all hottubs from my lot.
First, I doubt many people could afford all of the patreon mods, which is why we come here. Well, I come here because I'm poor and can't support any of them, but that's a different issue.

Second, it would be helpful if you could post your Last Exception (LE) file here. Some of us are really good at reading those. You can also go to and upload your LE file there. The website will give you an idea of what's going on.

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
First, I doubt many people could afford all of the patreon mods, which is why we come here. Well, I come here because I'm poor and can't support any of them, but that's a different issue.

Second, it would be helpful if you could post your Last Exception (LE) file here. Some of us are really good at reading those. You can also go to and upload your LE file there. The website will give you an idea of what's going on.

Sadley I deleted it but will get another one by just adding the hottub back in. Thanks for all the help will post when i have it. Cheers

EDIT:
Just to say I found the problem and it was an old hottub effects mod, I don't even remeber what it was supposed to do :D

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2018
Do the mods work on version v1.47.51.1020 of the game?
It depends on which mod you are referring to. In general, yes mods work. It has been long enough now that most script mods have been updated so you'll need to get updates to everything that ends in .ts4script

Kartmaster

Sep 17, 2017
Do the mods work on version v1.47.51.1020 of the game?

I am using v1.47.51.1020 and am not experiencing too many issues I think most of them I have caused myself. I,ve not played Sims4 for a year or more but everything I updated here seems to work fine. Hell I have a lot to catch up with :)

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
It depends on which mod you are referring to. In general, yes mods work. It has been long enough now that most script mods have been updated so you'll need to get updates to everything that ends in .ts4script
I was just refering to the main mod in the OP plus the optional ones mentioned there, cause I was just checking out the latest torrent with the newest game update and don't want any suprises after downloading 30 gb file

cwhkaira

Jan 5, 2018
So based on what everyone is saying, TURBO changed the nudity system in one of the recent updates? With forced body parts?
Does that mean the "Nudity Assurance" setting isn't there anymore? Because I always had mine disabled so I could use my own body parts. Sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't find any documentation or change logs online that mention this.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes