Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 970849

Dunno if its just me but sex clubs are glitched in the new WW. If I make a club meeting my options are all stripped. Cant change sex locations, outfits etc. Might have to revert to the older version

poploli7

Aug 17, 2016
I'm pretty sure I have everything downloaded correctly, but none of the options for wicked whims are popping up in game. MC Command works, but not wicked whims.

Sep 13, 2018
I'm pretty sure I have everything downloaded correctly, but none of the options for wicked whims are popping up in game. MC Command works, but not wicked whims.
If you have it installed correctly, Wicked Whims will hit you with 3-4 notifications the second you load up a family. Make sure you have both Turbodriver_* files in your Mods folder and at least one animations pack. If you've got that correct, try deleting your localthumbcache.package file. Good luck.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
TY IT WASN'T ME

Which brings us to a most dire question... who said "TY" if it wasn't really you??

Are you a bot who suddenly gained conscience? A Stroog who kidnapped jgraffius75 but somehow let him go as long as he kept the avatar as some sort of a mark?

We will never know, but if we could take one thing for sure, i believe it would be: Thank You! It wasn'me, but thank you all guys for your efforts and time!

P.S.

Wasn't_me.jpg

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes