Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
Can somebody upload the updated versions for Patreaon WW and Nisa's Wicked Perversions please?

It would be awesome.
Both have been posted in The Sims 4 Mod Collection

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WickedWhims 4.3.5.140.5
  • Added compatibility for the 1.50.67 game version
  • Made privacy checks from nudity test location again
  • Fixed minor issues with sex autonomy location detection

Sep 13, 2018
@Immanuel714, I think I love you. In a purely platonic way that a leech loves it's host. I depend on you for survival. Your leaks are my nourishment, the sustenance for my soul. Without those leaks I would surely shrivel up and die a lonely and pathetic death; even more lonely and pathetic than my life currently is.:p.

Reactions: Darth Keadus

panamacityeddie

Jun 27, 2018
Hello everyone,i am new on here and need some advice. I am running version 1.44.77.1020 of The Sims 4. What i need help with is what version of CNWW by ColonolNutty,do i need? I have googled it to no end and still can't find any info or any older versions of it,and of course LL was no help at all. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hello everyone,i am new on here and need some advice. I am running version 1.44.77.1020 of The Sims 4. What i need help with is what version of CNWW by ColonolNutty,do i need? I have googled it to no end and still can't find any info or any older versions of it,and of course LL was no help at all. Any help or advice would be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

1) you need 1.48.44.1020 version of sims 4,
2) remember this only work with public build of ww (the patreon version dont work)

Reactions: panamacityeddie

panamacityeddie

Jun 27, 2018
1) you need 1.48.44.1020 version of sims 4,
2) remember this only work with public build of ww (the patreon version dont work)
Thank you for the reply quarzo. I was wondering whether or not i need a newer version TS4. Do you know of a source for that version or how to update my current one? The one i have is a Fitgirl repack.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Thank you for the reply quarzo. I was wondering whether or not i need a newer version TS4. Do you know of a source for that version or how to update my current one? The one i have is a Fitgirl repack.

heres another thread with links and mods, on firts page is a link with the lastest version:

Reactions: panamacityeddie

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
i have problem with this WW mod.. i cant open Setings menu and cant unpack condoms box.. do you maybe know what is goin on!? btw im using the last version of Sims
after installing the latest WW, did you delete your localthumbcache and the wicked whims file inside your save folder before you started your game back up?

NuclearRayne

Sep 18, 2017
Nope.. do i have to delete them?
Nope, it's not mandatory, however, it is recommended by Turbodriver (WW mod author) who states that you should delete the WW folder inside your save file before you run your game after installing an update and Crinrict (sims 4 help blog operator) suggests that you delete the localthumbcache before starting your game when installing a new mod or after deleting an old one. Both files may contain outdated material from the old mod(s) that can interfere with the new files ability to function as intended. Both are regenerated when you load up your game, all fresh and clean like a rain forest after the rain, so it is not harmful to get into the habit of deleting those files regularly ;)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes