Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Fartmaster1

Mar 18, 2019
Is there any way to see the names of the partners a sim has had? I can see a specific sim has had 3 partners and was wondering if I could see who.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
Is there any way to see the names of the partners a sim has had? I can see a specific sim has had 3 partners and was wondering if I could see who.
Goto at MTS
After installation, click on that sim "works from the relationship panel, or you could just open the console and type "for example" SSI Bella Goth - then navigate the menus until you find hidden relationships, hit that and you will see what you want.
This mod will show every single detail about a sim.
There's a search function and keyword to use with.

Reactions: RobinF

Ryuxie

Jun 28, 2017
I dont know why, when i click play from map and loading its always back to world map.. anyone can solve my problem?
Sorry for my bad english

Sep 13, 2018
I dont know why, when i click play from map and loading its always back to world map.. anyone can solve my problem?
Sorry for my bad english
That sounds like a problem in your mods folder. Perhaps conflicting mods trying to modify the same resource in different ways. Think back to when this problem started, then look at the mods folder and figure out what mods you installed right before this problem began. Start the troubleshooting there. If you're not sure where to start, I can provide better troubleshooting steps.

You can also give a shot. It's not the easiest to use, and some conflicts it identifies are not problematic, but it does help.

MackerelSz

Jan 19, 2018
Sorry for my bad english
I've had that problem a couple of times. Everytime it was caused by a Sim with CC included I had downloaded, which included a .package file from an old version of Nisa's. Just go into your mods folder, search for Nisa and delete the files, then install the latest version from the Mega folder.

secretacc

Apr 22, 2019
The Sims 4 is currently available for free on the origin website. If you don't own a copy I advise you to get it now, as it's very convenient to have when you want something from the gallery. Available 'til Tuesday, May 28.
Don't you still need a pirated copy of the game if you want access to expansion content, though? Because you can't use a legal copy with pirated expansions, I thought.

Mr_Tusk

Jul 15, 2017
New update released today, just saying for you to know, would be wonderful if someone can share.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Don't you still need a pirated copy of the game if you want access to expansion content, though? Because you can't use a legal copy with pirated expansions, I thought.
That's probably true, though I've never tried to mix the two. I have two copies of the game on my computer. One I use for playing, the other for the gallery or sometimes testing of things, etc. I switch as needed. They're kept in separate locations on my pc and I have a Sims 4 folder for both. One is renamed something else when not in use.

Azoresman

May 7, 2018
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes