Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
Idk why but this doesn't work for me. I followed instructions and wickedwhims doesn't show up in my game. WW files are in Mods folder, animations also installed, in game options for mods are turn on. Even game register that i heave WW installed. Any help? I heave latest version on WW and game verision downloaded from this theard.
Is ww listed in the mod/cc list when the game loads up?

Jet_IDGAF

Mar 15, 2019
Idk why but this doesn't work for me. I followed instructions and wickedwhims doesn't show up in my game. WW files are in Mods folder, animations also installed, in game options for mods are turn on. Even game register that i heave WW installed. Any help? I heave latest version on WW and game verision downloaded from this theard.
I have the same problem as well. My question is if the mod is outdated by the new version of Sims 4. If so I see no way of rollback unless someone else knows how. I also have the DLCs installed so I don't know if there are any errors with those to where I have to get rid of them

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
For those having problems, go here . This is a recently updated version than the one posted here. The one posted here is from 2018.

Reactions: Granainoo

Dserved

Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone tell me what it means to "register as Kiwano". Its an option on my phone.
Very new to the game and mod. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 142505

Can anyone tell me what it means to "register as Kiwano". Its an option on my phone.
Very new to the game and mod. Thank you.
I'm pretty sure that's prostitution for female sims, Male sims are called something else but are effectively the same.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
For those having problems, go here . This is a recently updated version than the one posted here. The one posted here is from 2018.
Or better, go to the other thread that Azoresman linked and get the most up to date patreon version. Or it would normally be but a couple of hotfixes have been released as of this posting that are yet to be posted there. Considering how more up to date and active the mod collection thread is shouldn't we just retire this one? As it stands the only purpose this thread seems to serve now is to befuddle newcomers.

Reactions: Azoresman

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Dont work in the file folder !!

Heeelp, break my balls, i pay 4€ for nothing !! Anyone explain or help !!
You have your game set up completely wrong. You're in Program Files (x86)/Origin Games/The Sims 4
Your mods folder doesn't go there at all. Your game will make a The Sims 4 folder automatically in your documents. There you'll see a Mods folder. THAT'S where you place your mods/cc hair/cc clothes/ etc

Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods
If you don't see a mods folder, just open up the game and then close it. It should be there.
Also you have a "document text" file there that you don't need to install at all. You don't need the notepad files/PDF/Word in your mods folder for the mod to work. You read the instructions in that file on how to install the mod (the instructions might change depending on the creator of the mod and what it does) and then place your mods (NOT including the text document)

Follow that guide and any other guide from that site for that matter. They are really good at explaining stuff.

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
where can I download a version of The Sims 4 without having to use "Origin"? can you give me some links?

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
where can I download a version of The Sims 4 without having to use "Origin"? can you give me some links?
There are so many places, honestly. In no cracked version of the game you will be able to use Origin. You are able to use Origin and the in-game gallery only if you have the legit version. Trying to use Origin with a cracked version might corrupt your files.

Personally, I used to download it using without no problems so I don't know of any other place. I've heard of as well. Also but like I said, I've only used Games4theworld so I can only vouch for that one.

Reactions: Slifer83

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
I need help: I wanted to know if the explicit sex scenes can be seen immediately, or should I develop some skills? then I wanted to know if there is an incest mod. Thank you

P.S. I have version 1.36

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
I need help: I wanted to know if the explicit sex scenes can be seen immediately, or should I develop some skills? then I wanted to know if there is an incest mod. Thank you

P.S. I have version 1.36
You don't need any skills to use any of the WW sex animations.

WW had incest and no restrictions on age difference relationships but they had to remove it. That link provides a package to enable both options again in your game. You just have to enable the age difference thing in the WW settings inside the game and use the incest trait to unlock that for your own Sim or enable that in the settings to everybody.

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
Don't work. I put the mods in the "mods" folder, I followed the instructions but it doesn't work. what do I have to do?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes