Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

thodanlun

May 5, 2017
For newbie (like me), who looking for an incest mod (or teen relationship mod), but could not find anything: Wicked Whims mod USED TO include this kind of mod (and something like this), for now is NOT. However, there is a patch for Wicked Whims mod called "TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_InappropriateUnlock". To install this patch, you must copy this package and paste into your folder Wicked mods. Content of this patch can be actived in this link: Wicked Whims mod -> Relationship -> Cheats
You can download the patch in page 1 or below.

AJ2018

Apr 7, 2018
In the instructions for the wicked whims mod to run it says, "it runs better when you unpause time" ( sorry if its weird, I am a beginner at this game ). So I was wondering what does that mean

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
In the instructions for the wicked whims mod to run it says, "it runs better when you unpause time" ( sorry if its weird, I am a beginner at this game ). So I was wondering what does that mean
Can you show me where it says that? like, send me a link or a screenshot or something? I don't remember ever seeing that...

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Just an fyi, the torrent linked here for the sims 4 is to an older version that the current version of wicked whims doesn't fully work with (a few minor bugs, and a crash if you try to use the computer to order birth control etc)

There are updated torrents in the usual places, but you can also update the game, by downloading the individual modules on https://cs[dot]rin[dot]ru/forum/viewtopic[dot]php?p=1984575#p1984575 (replace the [dot]'s with you guessed it .'s

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
in the torrent link of the first page the mods are already inserted?
No. No Torrent link directing you to a Sims 4 game (Like the one here in page #1) download will include mods. It only includes the game and all the DLC/latest patch (if the link is up to date).
If you want mods after installing the game and its DLC, you have to manually find them and download them yourself. Which is the best possible way since some mods conflict with one another, some are out of date, some are behind patreon walls, etc.
The one under the torrent that says "Animations: Here" is the tread that includes all the WW animations, among other goodies.

robertplantspage

Oct 31, 2019
Downloaded it, and the age restriction switch is gone. Which sucks, since one of my most played families is of a teen and young adult who are married and have two kids. I uninstalled this version and just replaced it with to September 13 version.

Also, if you're looking to download the new version of this mods (and other mods) without having to use a torrent , go to . I've started using it for a ton of CC.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Downloaded it, and the age restriction switch is gone. Which sucks, since one of my most played families is of a teen and young adult who are married and have two kids. I uninstalled this version and just replaced it with to September 13 version.

Also, if you're looking to download the new version of this mods (and other mods) without having to use a torrent , go to . I've started using it for a ton of CC.

This unlocks the age restriction if you are using the patreon version of WW.
The mod is a 50/50 (I guess). It works for me and has done so from ages but it doesn't work for some people (for some weird reason). Try it and see. You need disable....or enable? idk the age restriction option and give your sim the trait.
I don't know if it works autonomously for townies.

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
can someone put working instalation guide this on main page is lie:
5. Copy over the cracked content from the /Crack directory on the image to
your game install directory.

1 this torrent dont have any exe file from where to start game only option for instal start instal from instalation file and where is crack directory when that directory dont exist?!?

game with trash instal guide = delete game simple ^^

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes