Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Don't work. I put the mods in the "mods" folder, I followed the instructions but it doesn't work. what do I have to do?
After you put the mod in the mods folder, in game, what do you do or what you don't see?
Some people are saying the fix is no longer working but I don't understand since it's working perfectly fine for me...?

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Don't work. I put the mods in the "mods" folder, I followed the instructions but it doesn't work. what do I have to do?
If you're new to Sims 4 modding, I would highly recommend you follow some Even Turbo's should explain things about how to get this mod working.

Reactions: maksimko12

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
After you put the mod in the mods folder, in game, what do you do or what you don't see?
Some people are saying the fix is no longer working but I don't understand since it's working perfectly fine for me...?
When the game starts, I see the window with the added mods, but I can't select them. when i create sims i can make them do children. with the mods it gives me the possibility to put the penis to the sim, and up to here well, except if they are teenagers or children. when I play, it gives me no voice asking me to fuck, but only the standard ones of the game to make the skill grow.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
When the game starts, I see the window with the added mods, but I can't select them. when i create sims i can make them do children. with the mods it gives me the possibility to put the penis to the sim, and up to here well, except if they are teenagers or children. when I play, it gives me no voice asking me to fuck, but only the standard ones of the game to make the skill grow.
The popup window with the added mods is just a list of the mods you have installed. You don't have to select anything, they are already installed in your game.

Sadly, I don't understand what you're trying to say after that. Maybe someone else can and they might be able to help you.

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
16-09-19_10-45-27.png

What I want to make clear is that I don't see sex scenes. I followed all the instructions to insert the mods in the "mods" folder, I downloaded a recent version of both the game and the mods. I created families and the mods don't work, I created single sims and the mods don't work. now I have created husband and wife (see image) and the mods don't work. help me!

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
View attachment 402475

What I want to make clear is that I don't see sex scenes. I followed all the instructions to insert the mods in the "mods" folder, I downloaded a recent version of both the game and the mods. I created families and the mods don't work, I created single sims and the mods don't work. now I have created husband and wife (see image) and the mods don't work. help me!

If you installed Wicked Whims properly, whenever you click a place or object that has animations for it, you are supposed to see the wicked whims icon. You click that and then you chose whichever animation you want/have. If you're not seeing it, you either dint extract the WW folder, you put it in your mods folder inside another folder, every time you're installing a new version of WW you're not deleting the folder that is created automatically in the saves folder, you're not deleting the old WW version and instead "replacing" it with the new one, you don't have script mods activated in your Sims 4 settings or your WW is simply not on your Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods folder.

The wicked whims mod WILL NOT automatically replace the base game woohoo interaction so clicking "woohoo" or "try for baby" will not make your sim use the WW sex animations. You have to manually chose them yourself.

Like NunyaBuziness said, Turbo has quite an easy to follow on his page which basically explains all I just wrote. There is also this section which explains the which I also pointed out here. There is simply no other explanation as to why you don't see the WW interaction in game whenever you, for example, click the bed, a window, the floor, a couch, a kitchen cabinet, etc.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Thanks a lot to everyone. problem solved. I thank you for your patience
How did you solved the problem? please post it here in case someone else comes with the same problem and we don't have to write everything all over again.

Slifer83

Oct 7, 2017
I had skipped a passage from the guide, that is, to transfer the wickedwhimsmods folder, to the "mods" folder

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
can someone please help me?
1. My ZL origin is getting an error message
2. Which version of the game do i download?

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

It"s possible to have the public version of WW Like that i can have the teen/old realationship if it's possible.

knm5624

Nov 25, 2017
Sure it's publicly available just go download it. You can still have the patreon version and have those interactions if you download the unlocker that turbo uploaded to loverslab

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Are you asking if you can get married to teens?-
It's been a long time i didn't play at this game.

I wanted to play it a little bit but i see with the new WW we can't have sex between old men/women and teens or am i wrong??

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
It's been a long time i didn't play at this game.

I wanted to play it a little bit but i see with the new WW we can't have sex between old men/women and teens or am i wrong??
You can't anymore. Turbo removed that feature for WW in any version (public or patreon).
There is a mod that unlocks that feature though. Some say its working and some say its not. I am using the latest patreon WW version and it's working for me. My Sim is able to date teens and townie teens are able to date and have sex with adults just fine. No LE file or anything. I really don't understand why or how it isnt working for some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanX

DarkTl

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
That mod isn't compatible with newest WW versions.

Ideally you should use Loverslab version of WW, which wasn't affected by patreon restrictions.

Reactions: TheWorst

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
That Mod still works for me in the newest version of WW
Same here. I've read some people saying it doesn't work but....it does for me too?
My adult sim is flirting with a teen right now and I've seen adult/teens relationship outside of my household.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes