Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

HogToot

Jul 6, 2017
Im having trouble getting the mod to work, my cracked version is 1.46.18 and i cant seem to find any versions of wicked whims that are still compatible with my sims 4. Does anybody have a link to an older version of wicked?

Sep 16, 2017
Hi, i have one of the versions that doesn't work, and i don't play sims so can anyone tell me wether i can update the game? Or i will need to re download a whole new game.

brichi99

Dec 30, 2018
Can someome tell me which WhickedWhims, Nisa'sWickedPerversions, BasementalDrugs are compatible with 1.48.94 please?

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
So I downloaded a bunch of mods, but I had an issue with the sex animations. For penetrative actions such as vaginal or oral, the penis doesn't go in the hole but the action continues but the dick is in the air during its motion. Does anyone have a fix for that or is this because of clipping?

AiraSora

Jun 30, 2019
I know how to use the Black Widow venom! Basically, when your sims with this trait is producing venom (and gets flirty) if they kiss another sim, that sim will have major urges to have sex with the Black Widow sim. Their eyes get all crazy, like when Kaa from The Jungle Book hypnotizes Mowgli. I don't know whether the BW sim can persuade the hypnotized sim to do more than just have sex, I haven't experimented that much with it, but this is what happened just now when I made my BW sim kiss another sim :)

Gothoku

Jan 11, 2018
-Hello, we see that on the second pick the sims are like in a school: how is it possible ?
-Is a adolescent guy can't do wicked animations with adults ? I know adolescents can do it together but when I try adolescent with adult it doesn't work.
Ty for you answers..

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Never looked into the Sims 4 mods until recently and had a few questions.

Is the sexual activity natural or do I have to make each sim engage in sexual activity? For example if there was a party going on, would sims pair up and start having sex without my intervention?

How does the mod handle relationships? Are there adultery settings?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Never looked into the Sims 4 mods until recently and had a few questions.

Is the sexual activity natural or do I have to make each sim engage in sexual activity? For example if there was a party going on, would sims pair up and start having sex without my intervention?

How does the mod handle relationships? Are there adultery settings?
There is sexual autonomy that you can fine tune so that sims have sex more often or not at all on their own but the way autonomy is handled is very random. As far as setting up an orgy, something like that usually won't happen naturally unless you crank up the settings and set a special lot trait that makes the lot always succeed on every autonomy check. Relationships are supposed to have an impact on who a sim asks for sex but I've had two love birds out on a date and in the middle of a conversation one goes and has sex with a complete stranger in the bathroom. All I'll say is don't play it for the autonomy or you will be disappointed. The heaviest sexual content this mod has right now is cheating/incest which can be toggled on/off.

If you want something less vanilla there's a guy over at loverslab that has made a rape and beast mod. I've never used either so I can't say how well they work but be aware that they only work with the public version of wicked whims, not the patreon one posted here.

Radio4ctive

Jul 5, 2017
Idk why but this doesn't work for me. I followed instructions and wickedwhims doesn't show up in my game. WW files are in Mods folder, animations also installed, in game options for mods are turn on. Even game register that i heave WW installed. Any help? I heave latest version on WW and game verision downloaded from this theard.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
Could someone help me? Random things in my game keep not working. For example I went to make Kava for an odd job and the option to make it doesn't appear when I click on it. I can only put it in my inventory. I also keep getting last exceptions. Says something about the 'lmsinjector', 'ksuihu_photoStudio_TendPhotoStudio' and 'SingleSimResolver'. Aside from deleting all my mods and trying one at a time I've tried updating and deleting mods that aren't important nothing works. Anyone else having this issue or know a way to fix it?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes