Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

WalaoA

Oct 7, 2017
Any mods that allows me to give my female sim a penis without having to change the gender in CAS? Before this cnww could do it, but it was discontinued

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
got links for the mods?
Sorry, I deleted anything TS4 from my harddrive, since I doubt I'll play it again (the core of the game is just too rotten for me to be enjoyable).

From memory, "gender preferences" were included with WW, and could be set in its options. Just be aware that MCCC also comes with its own system, so you'll have to watch it, to avoid collisions. Again, from memory, WW works on a Kinsey scale (straight, homo, leaning homo or bisexual are possible) and MCCC on a binary scale (straight, pure homo, bisexual, nothing in between).

To make sure everything worked as intended (futa needs to be acknowledged in the male position, among other stuff), I used to use a third (!) mod, just giving me information about a targeted character. You should be able to easily find it on MTS (if it's still compatible).

The futa mod I found on LL.

All this may have changed (and be outdated), but most people in this thread are knowledgeable and helpful, so hopefully someone will chime in to complete what you need.

Reactions: 9inchz

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Wow. I feel kinda dumb. Just spent hours trying to figure out why nothing was working after installing the FitGirl Repack, WW, and MCCC, only to finally realize that, for some unknown reason, the Repack in the OP is literally almost 3 years out of date.

Any reason why? That seems like something that could be easily fixed, or at least cautioned about in the OP.

jynxpantera

Mar 12, 2019
So... I've been away from Wicked Whims for a long time, and I decided to try it again, I've tried like 10 different torrents, and always installed it correctly, but there's always this message waiting for me whenever I start a household , it appears like 50 times in a row constantly until the game freezes completely.

Everything is up to date, but I can't seem to use WW...

FIXED IT. For anyone with the same issue, make sure you don't have avast on silent mode, it'll block gameversion.txt from passing info.
1579959403424.png

Last edited:

yolo90

Jan 11, 2020
I have installed whickedwhims and whickedwhims animations in same folder, but in game it only finds 4 animations .... Can someone tell me what i did wrong

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
The Sims 4 is currently free on Origin.

incase anyone has any trouble, just follow the below suggestion:

After clicking the "Buy Now - $0.00", add the game to your wishlist and then buy it from your wishlist.

if this doesnt work, its possible using a vpn and setting its location to usa might be needed.

Reactions: hmorphone

munstre

Jun 23, 2019
This thread sure slowed down drastically. Is anyone still playing this? I've been thinking of giving it a fresh reinstall now that University expansion is out but I keep reading about incest being removed and similar stuff. Can anyone elaborate on what exactly happened? Why did turbo remove incest from the mod? It's not like this is an official mod endorsed by EA or something. It makes no sense a modder would be forced to do anything.

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
This thread sure slowed down drastically. Is anyone still playing this? I've been thinking of giving it a fresh reinstall now that University expansion is out but I keep reading about incest being removed and similar stuff. Can anyone elaborate on what exactly happened? Why did turbo remove incest from the mod? It's not like this is an official mod endorsed by EA or something. It makes no sense a modder would be forced to do anything.
Most of the Sims 4 stuff is now in this area. Updated versions are also in that thread, or in the Mega Folder, linked in the first post.

munstre

Jun 23, 2019
Most of the Sims 4 stuff is now in this area. Updated versions are also in that thread, or in the Mega Folder, linked in the first post.
Thanks
Iirc it was about Patreon, not EA. You get too big and have to crack down on imaginary incest, because it's grosser for investors than graphic violence hah. So you'll also see "incest mods" in here, because creators had to remove.
Aw, right, of course it was patreon. God dammit, they straight up hijack projects. First they let them grow a subscriber base so it's extremely hard to switch to some kind of an alternative and then they start to order creators to make their projects the patreon way. Talk about a sour taste...

Reactions: Cul

NunyaBizness

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks

Aw, right, of course it was patreon. God dammit, they straight up hijack projects. First they let them grow a subscriber base so it's extremely hard to switch to some kind of an alternative and then they start to order creators to make their projects the patreon way. Talk about a sour taste...
Also, you can find the "Inappropriate Unlock" file needed for the Patreon version of WickedWhims in the same folder on Mega, or on .

Reactions: munstre

Kikithesimmer

Apr 12, 2020

Requires at least Sims 4 version
1.34.18, 1.35.10, 1.36.104, 1.37.35, 1.38.49 or 1.39.74

No Expansions, Game Packs or Stuff Packs are required

(Version 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32 or 1.33 should work!)
Version 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18, 1.19, 1.20, 1.21, 1.22, 1.23, 1.24, 1.25, 1.26, 1.27, 1.28, 1.29, 1.30, 1.31, 1.32 and 1.33 will not work!)

What is this mod?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to start with exhibitionism?

How to start with sex?

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Installation - Really Easy!

Animations - Required for sex

Optional Mods - You May Need This!

Change-Log:

Download - Files
  • The Sims 4:
  • Animations:
  • MC Command Center Modules:
  • WickedWhims: - - -
shared by @Immanuel714
Where can I find a wickedwhim version for sims 4 V1.46.18.1020

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes