Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

blackaddar

May 6, 2020
Go to the Mega Folder under animations you will find all there. Mega folder link is on 1st page of this thread
I noticed that on the animations that the "date added" are from November 2019. Some animation packs, like OLL's, have had recent updates. Is that right that the animation packs in the MEGA folder haven't been updated right away or does the "date added" not reflect the actual file being replace with newer versions? Hope that made sense.

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
I noticed that on the animations that the "date added" are from November 2019. Some animation packs, like OLL's, have had recent updates. Is that right that the animation packs in the MEGA folder haven't been updated right away or does the "date added" not reflect the actual file being replace with newer versions? Hope that made sense.
You do not need update the animations at each game update, the WickedWhims is the animation handler that is always updated after a new patch came out. So, old animations are works fine for me.

Reactions: blackaddar

sosodonut

Nov 10, 2018
I have the game up to the Island Living expansion,
Can I use a new version of WW with my game or will it crash?

Also, can someone tell me the name of the self felattio animation so I can disable it? Seeing Vlad sucking his own dick on the club is not my thing...

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
I have the game up to the Island Living expansion,
Can I use a new version of WW with my game or will it crash?

Also, can someone tell me the name of the self felattio animation so I can disable it? Seeing Vlad sucking his own dick on the club is not my thing...
No matter how many expansions you own, only game version that matters

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
Guys,how to enable global incest and jelaousy with whickedwhims? Are there other moda that can do?

DarDev

Jun 14, 2018
Guys,how to enable global incest and jelaousy with whickedwhims? Are there other moda that can do?
In the WW settings (right clic on the floor or any WW compatible object or sim), in the "relationship" part, and then "cheats", there are global settings for incest and jelaousy

DarDev

Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, I downloaded this mod also some animations. I can see everything when I start game but there are no options in game. Any advice what I did wrong?
Your game is up to date ? WW only works with the last versions of the game. Next, did you alow the game to use script ? (in the option of the game, "other" and "Script mod allowed") If all is ok, I dont know why it doesn't work for you...

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Saw that Vampire Powers were finally integrated into the mod a while back, which is awesome since lewd mods are best when they are mind control related, IMO. That said, the author had mentioned a long time ago that he would eventually get around to including more DLC content, a la the Satellite Dish and the SimRay, possibly even Magic. Anyone know if any of that has happened yet?

Snipershot

May 15, 2018
Ok , so I installed the torrent from this thread for the sims 4 download and it gave me the 1.30 version.
At the top it says the mod works for 1.30 but then again it says it won't.
I followed all the steps and the mod doesn't work for me and I am certain the version I have is outdated.
Can someone tell me if I am wrong or send a link for the newer version of the game?

Dec 19, 2018
Ok , so I installed the torrent from this thread for the sims 4 download and it gave me the 1.30 version.
At the top it says the mod works for 1.30 but then again it says it won't.
I followed all the steps and the mod doesn't work for me and I am certain the version I have is outdated.
Can someone tell me if I am wrong or send a link for the newer version of the game?
Current version of the game is 1.65; 1.30 is severely outdated. The OP of this thread hasn't been updated in a while.
However the link to the mega folder is valid & the mega folder is updated. Personally I use the CODEX versions, I get them from TPB.

How do I get the bouncing boobs mod I'm so confused
The one in the mega folder in the OP of the thread is good.

Reactions: Snipershot
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes