Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Anon10012

Oct 16, 2018
Any idea what the best program for unpacking .torrent files is? Trying to download the game for the first time an this seems like a process.
If you're just looking to DL using torrent files, you'll want a client for it. Personally, I use qbittorrent, an open-source client, but any one will do. After that, whichever client you downloaded will presumably associate torrent files with it, and start the download, when one is opened.

Reactions: catk1717 and Ryo_S

DarDev

Jun 14, 2018
is there a "way" to have the additional packages without buying them?
I only use free mod, never spend any money for that neither "crack" them. Some of them have Patreon but one month after, they are free, like WickedWhims. I can suggest you Nisa's wicked pervertion, Ksuihuh AEP and Basemental drugs to spice up the game ;)
You can find them on the LoversLab forum or on other web sites.

Kokoronexus

Jul 28, 2018
HELO THERE, I HAVE A PROBLEM MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME, I HAVE SEVERAL PENIS MODELS BUT I DON'T APPEAR IN THE WW LEI BODY SELECTOR THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY TO EQUIP IT OR MAYBE TO SOLVE THAT ERROR WITH COMPATIBLE MODELS. HOWEVER, I DIDN'T FIND ANY

(PD: FORGIVE FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS, USE A TRANSLATOR AND FORGET TO CHANGE THEM)

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
If you're just looking to DL using torrent files, you'll want a client for it. Personally, I use qbittorrent, an open-source client, but any one will do. After that, whichever client you downloaded will presumably associate torrent files with it, and start the download, when one is opened.
Cool, tysm for the reply!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
after the sims4 game has automatically updated with steam, version 163 causes the disabling of the mods, a window appears that says to reactivate them from the options menu and to restart the game, but at every restart the same message is repeated and the mods are deactivated
solved by restoring sims4 settings to factory settings, and then set everything again (graphics, audio, etc.)

Yolo69swag

May 6, 2017
My game keeps saying my mods have been disabled, restoring sims settings doesn't do anything and gallery is broken too, is it a sims bug ? What should I do ?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes