Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Snipershot

May 15, 2018
Current version of the game is 1.65; 1.30 is severely outdated. The OP of this thread hasn't been updated in a while.
However the link to the mega folder is valid & the mega folder is updated. Personally I use the CODEX versions, I get them from TPB.

The one in the mega folder in the OP of the thread is good.
Thanks man

VoxAeterna

Apr 16, 2018
Hi guys, I downloaded this mod also some animations. I can see everything when I start game but there are no options in game. Any advice what I did wrong?
Make sure you follow the installation instructions to a T. If you're updating instead of adding the mod for the first time, then make sure you've deleted ALL of the old WW files. Check to see if you don't have nested folders.

You can always just get rid of all the files and try the installer instead. And like the other guy said, make sure you have the latest version of The Sims. Latest version available as ware is compatible with the latest version of the mod (CODEX releases are available on both 1337 and TPB). If you're not sure, get the public version from the official website, you might've ended up with an outdated version if you were looking for Patreon leaks.

Kedson123!

Jun 23, 2018
Hey all, anyone able to help me? I'm unsure why I'm getting this issue. - Not 100% sure what I'm supposed to do this this, I think my mod files are all over the place.

Anyone know how to fix? Thank you very much!

Jul 12, 2017
I want to understand how relationships affect the chances of sims having sex. On the surface its obvious, committed sims won't have sex with anyone other than their partners (with default WW relationship settings) , BUT there are Polyamorous and Sexually Alluring traits, allowing sims to basically bypass relationship checks, right?

- Does Polyamorous allow sexual relationships with multiple partners including married or commited sims or does both sims need to have Polyamorous trait to disregard either of their existing marriages/relationships?

- Does Sexually Alluring allow sims to convince other sims into sex even if they are married or does the married sim need to have Polyamorous?

- Is it possible, with high enough romantic relationship, to convinced married sims into sex without asking them to leave/divorce their current partner?

- In the case of group sex, do all sims need to have high friendship/romance with each other to convinced other sims to join in?

I know I can just disable the relationship checks in the mod settings but I don't want every sims bonking everyone everywhere. Also it makes good role playing when sims occasionally get turned down.

distme

Jul 10, 2019
Is the most recent Patreon release going to be put on here? The update made me have to update my wickedwhims and now I dont have patreon features anymore.

sir_legend

May 1, 2017
Do you need only the base game? or you need all the DLC for this mod to work ( i have the base game only with latest update 1.68)

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I got v1.68.154.1020
Wicked Whims says:
SUPPORTED GAME VERSIONS:
1.66.139, 1.67.45, 1.68.156
I guess it won't work on my version then?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes