Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xmohaa

Dec 6, 2018
Anyone have the tray files of Sweet Delight by Ruby-red? Its on the DWP March 22 updated files but download speed is too low to me . Could anyone share the tray files only here please? I Appreciate !

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
For the strip club when you assign clothes and make them in CAS, is there a way to transfer them over to another new strip club you buy?

Lumina19

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, apologies in advance if this had been asked before! I was just wondering if it's possible to add a functional strip club lot (w/ the game automatically assigning random townies as strippers/poledancers, manager, staff, etc.) without having to own said lot and manually managing those? I downloaded a strip club and placed it on an empty lot but when I get my sims to visit the club, there is a bartender and an owner/manager but no strippers and poledancers can be found. Any tips? Thanks!

I have WW, Nisa WP and MCCC, btw. Is Basemental Drugs necessary for the strippers and poledancers part?

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
is somebody know what the latest version of "cheat ui extension" is (and maybe post a link to it) ?

i have a bug with purple circle in middle of the screen and every menu ingame appear with an empty yellow border with nothing in it. after a small search, it seems it may be that ui mod that make this glitch.. no idea wich one i use , so may be best to directly put the last udpated one :/ (but i dont know wich one it is)

SCBaby

Dec 11, 2019
hey guys, i downloaded sims4imagination's Moirah Mills sim to see what the hubbub was about sims4imaginations sims, if they were worth paying for and mostly out of curiosity. when i loaded her up and looked at her outfits i was shocked because itt looked like s4i didnt even put that much effort into her outfits, like for gods sake she had basegame clothes on which looked horrendous on her figure!! (well the top half anyways) if you guys have downloaded her you will know that the clothes arent even half the issue, her skin tone is off and made her look ashy and grey, her make up was not cute and didnt flatter her and her shape, oh god her shape /cries/. since s4i only takes headshots/upper body shots which shows off her big boobs you would think that the rest of her body would match and resemble the real-life moirah mills. it does not, she straight up looked like a barbie doll with huge boob implants and no bbl in sight smh. s4i was so fucking lazy when making her i was disgusted. im not familiar with their sims so this might be a hard judgement but i would NOT even download their sims off dwp let alone pay my hard-earned money for half baked sims unless i plan on editing them extensively (which i did). all was not lost though, i liked the face, especially the lips cuz they were pretty accurate but even then i had to edit them. Anyways sorry for the long ass rant, s4i got me fucked up. i edited moirah so the photos are in the spoiler (i think, im new to this forum so i dont know how it works sorry)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

beastbybay

Feb 23, 2019
For users using wild_guy's female body details, is anyone else getting a white patch showing up on the first female vagina swatch and one on the male's pubic hair area if he has the beauty mark/mole applied? It only happens if the first vagina swatch is selected but not on any of the other ones. The screenshots attached is what it looks like, I started noticing it when his new version of Female Body Details came out. Also my file folder for FBD

Sep 26, 2019
Is it bad of me to ask for these to be converted to sims 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes