Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

animerox1213

Feb 29, 2020
How to use the new Nisa ? How can I make another SIM a prostitute ?!
Register them as a prostitute via the computer. Should be under the Tam Explorer, and from there under Lost Eden. You can also do that from a phone. Alternatively, you can open the cheat console (ctrl + shift + c) and type in nisa.slutify FirstName LastName to immediately make them a prostitute.

Kox

Jun 18, 2019
Hello, Idk if this is allowed but I will try my luck, I recently started using WW and I’m not familiar with it, I’m facing an issue that I don’t know how to fix, I tried the fixes in the site but it gotten me nowhere, basically my Sims have a black penis (I suppose the skins aren’t compatible with the penis (?) ) If so then how can I make them compatible? (Is there a tutorial of how to make any skin compatible with WW penis?) My second issue is that the penis is bugged, It’s frozen in place and bugged in the air and and somewhat deformed and doesn’t move with the body, Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
Do we just paste this on tampermonkey or smth? Anyways thank you!!!
Short answer is: Left click Tampermonkey -> create a new script -> paste -> save.

Just in case if there is some one who might need more detailed instruction, I've created an easy to follow illustrated instruction, so everyone who is interested could use it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Warning! Spoiler contains old version of a script. I'd recommend using new version link. The instruction itself still works, it's just the code.

Last edited:

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
Hello, Idk if this is allowed but I will try my luck, I recently started using WW and I’m not familiar with it, I’m facing an issue that I don’t know how to fix, I tried the fixes in the site but it gotten me nowhere, basically my Sims have a black penis (I suppose the skins aren’t compatible with the penis (?) ) If so then how can I make them compatible? (Is there a tutorial of how to make any skin compatible with WW penis?) My second issue is that the penis is bugged, It’s frozen in place and bugged in the air and and somewhat deformed and doesn’t move with the body, Any help would be appreciated!
If You want to edit existing sim - You'll need to use cheats:
Code:
testingcheats true
cas.fulleditmode
Shift-click on your character and select "edit in CAS" or something similar to this. In editor remove clothes by clicking the red cross next to category of clothes your sim is wearing. You don't need to remove all clothes, just top and bottom.
At this point you should be able to see your sim naked. Here are 2 options you can go with:
1) go to genetics and try different skin tones.
2) as far as I remember, there might be a tattoo with missing part of a skin tone, to use with incompatible skin tones.

If after removing clothes your sim still has default underwear - you'll need to download "nude clothes".

Reactions: MatomiB

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
Short answer is: Left click Tampermonkey -> create a new script -> paste -> save.

Just in case if there is some one who might need more detailed instruction, I've created an easy to follow illustrated instruction, so everyone who is interested could use it.
Thank you!!

Last edited:

abacus1

Dec 19, 2018
2) Does anyone know where I can find the loincloth in picture? It's worn by a sim created by Dumbaby, (on Dumbaby's Patreon). I don't know if the loincloth comes exclusively with the sim (behind a paywall) or is freely available somewhere.
Me too i was searching for this a long time. I think it might come with the sim

Reactions: Hunknown666

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
like in , can also be done in Gimp ( free

also have to remake penis, maybe tomorrow, with Shine map...
Paint.net is also free and has a far less steep learning curve than GIMP. I have both, but use Paint.net more often because it's more intuitive. Just thought I'd pass it along. :)

Reactions: dalemonhead

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Register them as a prostitute via the computer. Should be under the Tam Explorer, and from there under Lost Eden. You can also do that from a phone. Alternatively, you can open the cheat console (ctrl + shift + c) and type in nisa.slutify FirstName LastName to immediately make them a prostitute.
It's simpler to register them from the phone..

FOR319NER4

Feb 29, 2020
For some reason, some sims literally disappeared from my game like Goths, Landgraabs, and others and I don't know why. Did this happen to anyone else?
Yeah - I had a household of teens, and these just disappeared a few weeks ago...

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Hey everyone, the team decided to experiment and we did a cool new subreddit for the community. Open to public now.

It's main purpose is changelogs and to keep then easy to find, reddit has a nice sorting function for you to find that last ww changes easily.
But everything else we did on discord you can do there too, screens, wcif, TS4 discussion, etc. Only off-topic will be left out of posts, but you can use the reddit chatroom for it.

As i said it's a experiment, so we will keep a eye on how things go and change as necessary.

To keep things safe, no links there, but there's no problem in talking about what we do, about F95 and the mega folder, there's a link to this thread on the sidebar, so if anyone asks where to find the mega folder, please ask then to come to this thread and don't link directly.

Suggestions are welcome via pm here or on reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes