Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
Does anyone have another link to download the animations? I don't have MEGA account.
You don't really need an account to download. But still, I would recommend you to open one. They have basic plan which is free.
If for some reason you don't want to - you can browse through this topic. 680 pages is a lot, but it is doable.. And you don't need to go through all the pages, just go deep enough to get as many animations as you want.

Jan 4, 2019
would people be interested in some unfinished skin edits. I managed to make them look nice with reshade, though only outside hah...

View attachment 592523

it's mostly stuff by This Is Them and Terfearrence. There was also a female one, but that one is even less finished hah...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell yeah, I like it!

Reactions: MatomiB and Cul

Hunknown666

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone! Two questions:

1) Is there anything wrong with Sacrificial's Mods? They have disappeared from the ...

2) Does anyone know where I can find the loincloth in picture? It's worn by a sim created by Dumbaby, (on Dumbaby's Patreon). I don't know if the loincloth comes exclusively with the sim (behind a paywall) or is freely available somewhere.

Shia_Said_Abad.jpg

Thanks a million to anyone giving me info, and a special, hearty thanks to the Discord staff, to all the leakers and to the maintainers of the Mega Folder!

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
I've tried to find something like a TSR script for simsdom multiple times, and every time I've tried - I've failed. Today I've managed to solve this problem by making my own script. Well, it's nothing like a TSR script... it just makes the button visible after the page is loaded, but it kinda solves the problem.

Edit: script has been updated. Use version from this post. And this post contains detailed illustrated instruction

Last edited:

SharaFrenzy

Mar 11, 2020
Hi, does anyone know how to make MsBlue Skintone Set V2 compatible with WW? V3 works fine but with V2 the penis is black

Last edited:

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
I've tried to find something like a TSR script for simsdom multiple times, and every time I've tried - I've failed. Today I've managed to solve this problem by making my own script. Well, it's nothing like a TSR script... it just makes the button visible after the page is loaded, but it kinda solves the problem.
Oh you’re an angel for this thank you so much for sharing with us!

Reactions: OhHeyKira

jang man wol

Oct 9, 2019
Do we just paste this on tampermonkey or smth? Anyways thank you!!!

renarena

Jul 2, 2018
error404phillips update "Guts Pack Remake" (march 20) is available on yiff.party.
Link:
So if we download this file will it also contain the newest leaked stuff (updated on 3/16) as well? Or does this replace the free one that's on LL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes