Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2049992

I made some paintings with pictures of models since the early 1900s. I made these paintings to rescue the work of these models. Some people treated them like prostitutes, but many of them worked in conditions that are now prohibited and after the workday they took these pictures to get some extra money. This work seeks to recognize the work of these models and, above all, to pay a tribute to the strength and beauty of these women. The photos researched and used at no time have the objective of exposing them to any act to dishonor them, exalt or incite violence, but as stated, simply to seek eroticism and its beauty.

Below I put a image of three models of paintings in the wall, showing the type of photos. If you think it’s worth sharing, I would like to ask you to give me a "FacePalm" in this message. If it reaches 15 i will share.

I did a rigorous analysis of the photos in order, as much as possible, to ensure that all the models had at least 21 years of age, I guarantee that today at least they would be over 100 years old (I am joking).

PS. The video in TV I made as an experiment using RedApple animation.

Thank You

BeautfiulLadiesofthepast (2).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dongslayer87

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know where I can get a link to the latest extreme violence mod? Mine is so outdated when people get murdered they don't die they just move out of their house

ParSim

Aug 22, 2018
Hello, does anyone know where to download the teleporter any sim? I tried and I can't get through the google drive, it gives error (if you can't ask that kind of question, excuse me)

aggrrs

Jan 1, 2020
I get this error?
It's not an error, actually. It's just the game telling you that certain mods were loaded. You can disable this window by unchecking "Show At Startup" green checkbox.

Last edited:
Reactions: nhutvien
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes