Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2019
also alongside leaking Neeko from MissMe's patreon and maybe also the new plaugue doctor clothes from Natalia Auditore if it's not too illegal, does anyone know of any good anime sims 4 cc sites?

mitskits

Mar 19, 2018
Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (2).png

I'm using tha latest update of wicked whims. I also updated every other mod i use, but i have this problem.
If anybody knows whats wrong....

Reactions: Josizo

franksiinatra

Dec 17, 2019
Yes it's the latest version. I just found that something conflicts with the clothes and accessories I use. but damn, they are too many to check them one by one...
just take out half the cc in your folder, check the game and if it works, start narrowing it down by adding the mods back in groups, then go back in the game to see if it still works

mitskits

Mar 19, 2018
just take out half the cc in your folder, check the game and if it works, start narrowing it down by adding the mods back in groups, then go back in the game to see if it still works
I was about to do the same, but with 2500 mods inside, it's difficult... Although thank you for your time, I appreciate it!

PS. Found it! There was an old "wickedwhims_tunning" inside the folder and that causes the problem!

Last edited:

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
What does this hair looks like?

Or just, next time, Google "Enriques4 "insert name of the hair here"" and it will be the first thing that appears.
Sometimes leakers are new and don't have a handle on things yet or share things quickly because they are in a rush.

Let's help them.

Reactions: vanillacherries
Dec 11, 2018
Do you mean this one?

There's also neil's, but I feel his has less options when it comes to orientation, and he doesn't update his mods that often, but I've used both and I'm pretty sure they are compatible with each other.
Yes! It was the first. Thank you very much, I have been looking for it for some time. To favorites

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes