Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Let's be real clear. There is nothing illegal about modder's being assholes and charging for mods. Only EA has the power to enforce their own copyright. If they don't, eventually when they do, the court could rule against them for not doing anything about it before. I forget what it's called under the copyright law, but you are required to actively enforce your copyright and file suit. If you don't, then your lack of enforcement is considered a license to do as you will. But in and of itself, modders doing what they will isn't illegal. THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST BEING AN ASSHOLE!

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Now, the ones that don't make all content free after at most 3 weeks, or keep some back, or put it behind a paywall/adfly ect, those ones are breaking the rules and should be made to change.
Isn't that like... every major creator on Patreon for this game? It seems like the standard practice is to put out some kind of small or irrelevant update once in a while to technically "comply with the rules", while everything that actually matters is backed up for MONTHS.

rev22x20

Apr 19, 2018
Does anybody have or know where I can download the mod about sex? (bi sexual, pansexual, etc) I can't find it
I believe there are quite a few out there so it is a bit difficult to ascertain which one you're asking about, specifically. If you Google "Sims 4 sexual orientation mod", "Sims 4 bisexual mod", etc, you're going to get quite a few results. Just click and click until you find what you're looking for. Each mod is offering something a little bit different or some haven't been updated in a while and might not work.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
i decided to try and build a new mod folder, all my original cc is pretty old. i rarely play sims 4 so not up on best recent creators. but what im really making this post for is some suggestions for who the best realistic eye creators are these days. i've got plenty of stuff otherwise, just looking for new eyes. thanks in advance.

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
i decided to try and build a new mod folder, all my original cc is pretty old. i rarely play sims 4 so not up on best recent creators. but what im really making this post for is some suggestions for who the best realistic eye creators are these days. i've got plenty of stuff otherwise, just looking for new eyes. thanks in advance.
Praline's and Remusirion's are definitely the best for me

Reactions: LahNuhh

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
MsYuki i was afraid you'd say that. think i own all eyes by both those creators lol. which is the problem. cas cant handle that many eye sets cause it doesnt have scroll bars. without scrollbars it blocks access to the presets. (I think... if i remember right) which was partly what lead me to starting a new mod folder. that and i think skintones having same issue. thanks for the suggestions. wish i knew how many eyes the game can handle without needing scrollbars.

thanks Cul, i'll check em out.

Last edited:

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
MsYuki i was afraid you'd say that. think i own all eyes by both those creators lol. which is the problem. cas cant handle that many eye sets cause it doesnt have scroll bars. without scrollbars it blocks access to the presets. (I think... if i remember right) which was partly what lead me to starting a new mod folder. that and i think skintones having same issue. thanks for the suggestions. wish i knew how many eyes the game can handle without needing scrollbars.

thanks Cul, i'll check em out.
Really? I think I own most of their eyes, if not all, and I do have the scroll bar. :eek:

arkane378

Aug 3, 2018
To all of those compaining about EA patreon rules breakers. Report them to EA, dont assume someone else will. If no one reports them they will probably do nothing. How many sites exist? Some have moved. I doubt they spend time/money looking for them. Thanks.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
MsYuki even without my mods added, i still have no scrollbars. currently all i have is some c/c installed. i got rid of most of my eye colors already, if i add anymore, i wont even see my presets which is the problem i previously had. 1584616521762.png

Afro68

Feb 27, 2020
Oh, I get it. I use the more cas columns mod so I don't have that problem, but now I understand what you mean
Hi, first post here. The more CAS columns won't save you from that if you stock up on too many eyes. I just recently had to eye purge and I use that mod.

MsHeartB

Jun 28, 2019
Hi, first post here. The more CAS columns won't save you from that if you stock up on too many eyes. I just recently had to eye purge and I use that mod.
Well of course, tons of eyes won't help. I'm just saying that I do have a lot, and using that mod prevented from being unable to see my preset. That, plus a bigger screen. And using face paint rather than DR eyes

Reactions: RainGolucky

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
MsYuki even without my mods added, i still have no scrollbars. currently all i have is some c/c installed. i got rid of most of my eye colors already, if i add anymore, i wont even see my presets which is the problem i previously had. View attachment 591255
You should be using "More columns in CAS" Weerbesu's Patreon is free so there's really no problem getting it.

Reactions: MackerelSz

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I think I know what you might getting at. With some CAS CC, the color selection panels appear at the very bottom of the item itself, and open beyond the normal screen so they can't be selected. This has always been a problem even without having tons of CAS CC. But I suppose if you have too many it wouldn't matter anyhow. lol.

mitskits

Mar 19, 2018
Hello and sorry for the question. I was out of country for almost a moth, and now i see no discord. What happen?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes