Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
Jesus fuck I thought the patreon people were bad, this is fucking ridiculous. At least thats a couple bucks a month. How they fuck do they get away with over 100$ subscriptions???? Look at this shit. 5 bucks for a single chair???? And they don't even make them from scratch, they convert them from other sources????? How are they getting away with this???
This is ridiculous, but you have to be more pissed that there are assholes willing to pay for it though. It's stuff like this that might cause EA to get off their ass and file legal action against these idiots... I know they don't want the modding community to vanish, after all it is their bread and butter, but there is no way they can let this stand and continue to look the other way. Keeping their copyright depends on it.

Last edited:

GrilledCheesePlease

Mar 8, 2020
So I was going to upload these band posters on ModTheSims but they rejected it with this msg:
The artwork on these paintings looks too photo-realistic or otherwise doesn't blend in well with the game style. Try playing around with the images to produce something which looks more like EA paintings. has some great ideas to start with.
How lame is that shit? I mean how can 1 person decide what others may like or may not? Sure these are probably not that popular I get that....... But still

03-18-20_12-22-45 PM.png 03-18-20_12-23-01 PM.png

Lyons

Oct 7, 2018
So I was going to upload these band posters on ModTheSims but they rejected it with this msg:
The artwork on these paintings looks too photo-realistic or otherwise doesn't blend in well with the game style. Try playing around with the images to produce something which looks more like EA paintings. has some great ideas to start with.
How lame is that shit? I mean how can 1 person decide what others may like or may not? Sure these are probably not that popular I get that....... But still

View attachment 590533 View attachment 590534
Yeah, sounds like ModTheSims. This explains why there's no Alpha content on their website they literally purge it away.
Meanwhile, these are accepted:

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
is the sim snatcher good?

It's like colonol nutty's stuff so I'm wary.
It IS Nutty's stuff... And I would be wary about it. Any of his stuff will get you banned on MCCC support Discord, and a number of others. His reputation isn't stellar, and his mods have been disabled by other mods... One creator to stay clear of.

Curious Kitty

Feb 26, 2018

View attachment 590533 View attachment 590534
Bit wierd! I didn't realise there was a quality control some stuff is so rough!
I don't think that was necessarily a criticism though and maybe forcing an opinion (still not right)
If images are too HD they stand out a lot, same with tattoos and texture on clothing,
Making it a bit lower definition tends to make it look more in contrast with the other furniture and not look out of place by being too HD if that makes sense

Reactions: GrilledCheesePlease
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, Stefan Gagne had a project that made one of the cities in sims 4 more of a dystopia that was mentioned on freaking Kotaku of all places but Mod the Sims rejected it for some reason.

barbaraluv26

Dec 11, 2018
Jesus fuck I thought the patreon people were bad, this is fucking ridiculous. At least thats a couple bucks a month. How they fuck do they get away with over 100$ subscriptions???? Look at this shit. 5 bucks for a single chair???? And they don't even make them from scratch, they convert them from other sources????? How are they getting away with this???
1584573503486.png

1584573602482.png

Aug 12, 2019
Honestly, if they want to get rid of our Discord Server because it's "illegal" we should get rid of their patreons because it's ILLEGAL.
EA/Maxis have put in rules that do allow Patreon, as long as it follows certain rules, so not all of them are illegal. There are creators that release every piece for free 2/3 weeks later, and that completely complies to the rules put forth. There's a reason why there's a list on DWP that are "safe" creators and thus not leaked by them. Now, the ones that don't make all content free after at most 3 weeks, or keep some back, or put it behind a paywall/adfly ect, those ones are breaking the rules and should be made to change.

Reactions: Belondin
Aug 12, 2019
Does anybody have or know where I can download the mod about sex? (bi sexual, pansexual, etc) I can't find it
Do you mean this one?

There's also neil's, but I feel his has less options when it comes to orientation, and he doesn't update his mods that often, but I've used both and I'm pretty sure they are compatible with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes