Mod Others The Sims 4: Mod Collection [K.Leoric]

4.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Do you want to divide the thread in 2 (CC and mod) or keep it as it is?

• divide

Votes: 537 54.8%
  • keep it as it is

Votes: 443 45.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nandes

Sep 2, 2019
How to use this one? i still dont get it
I am unsure of what you don’t get? If you have a strip club with strippers that are prostitutes they will now autonomously engage clients at the club in sex. The door part truthfully I haven’t read through so you’ll have to read the changelog for that

Afro68

Feb 27, 2020
I think I know what you might getting at. With some CAS CC, the color selection panels appear at the very bottom of the item itself, and open beyond the normal screen so they can't be selected. This has always been a problem even without having tons of CAS CC. But I suppose if you have too many it wouldn't matter anyhow. lol.
That's what I was getting at, if you hoard to many eyes the mod won't help. I'm a notorious CC hoarder and I had to make some hard cuts on eyes that weren't facepaint.

perrobros

Sep 16, 2018
Hi everyone! Sorry for posting another "sims error plis help" but this time i couldn't find a fix anywhere :(
My problem is that i downloaded a Sim from the EA gallery, but when i install her in a household she automatically disappears. If i put the Sim in a empty house, i only see the house and cannot interact with anything. If i merge the Sim with a already existing household, she is nowhere to be seen and i can only interact with the rest of the household. Sometimes i manage to make her appear by using WW, but she is quickly removed after reloading the household. Not even with MCC i was able to fix the problem. I also tried to reinstall the sim via the gallery or the tray importer, but is the same.

Anyone have a clue of what is causing this? I spent so much time editing her in CAS :(

OhHeyKira

Mar 15, 2019
Hey does anyone happen to have amelylina's jake sweatshirt? They deleted their old blog and any access to their old cc

qtpie5006

Dec 24, 2018
I get a LE whenever I try to "manage employees" at my strip club... I cant hire any dancers :/ (I also cant edit their outfits, it'll take me to CAS but when im done none of them are saved)- i just updated to the latest version of WW on DWP, also attached my LE for reference.

EthnicBarbie

Oct 6, 2019
dude dont know how freaking long i needed new bongs and animations ..what i need the moat are long bongs and animations for those so bad

MickCasanova

Sep 29, 2018
I get a LE whenever I try to "manage employees" at my strip club... I cant hire any dancers :/ (I also cant edit their outfits, it'll take me to CAS but when im done none of them are saved)- i just updated to the latest version of WW on DWP, also attached my LE for reference.
If you're not managing your employees through your sims phone, then you're doing it wrong. DO NOT use the retail venue menu at the bottom right of your screen. If you do, you will have problems.

qtpie5006

Dec 24, 2018
If you're not managing your employees through your sims phone, then you're doing it wrong. DO NOT use the retail venue menu at the bottom right of your screen. If you do, you will have problems.
lol i know that, ive had the strip club update since it came out....

Sep 26, 2019
I know someone leaked the birds of prey cc from Plazasims a while back but I think I would like to see either a release date or leak of the plague doctor cc from Natalia-Auditore and the Neeko sim from Missme

DrunkDragon

Donor
May 26, 2018
I just wanted to share these screenshots real quick, as soon as i figured out how to make a feminine male sim, it was over LMAO
View attachment 591789 View attachment 591790 View attachment 591791 View attachment 591792 View attachment 591794 View attachment 591799 View attachment 591800
Please be kind and post these in a spoiler... It's very annoying to get plastered with a graphic like this.
But, franksiinatra, could you maby share the sim with white hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
4.80 star(s) 25 Votes