Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Lunar's Penis model got an update to azmodan's ap rig at LL:

No more ugly default penis if you're going for the animated penis, yaay

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
By default you gotta buy the Incest trait. Or enable it for everyone toggling the cheat method that they mentioned above.
I was quite happy you can disable incest and other things and get skills for each sim makes you play more my little family. 0.jpg

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Cant seem to get family members to date each other after maxing out both romance and relationship bars and spending over 15mins spamming romance actions. Also sometimes when i click a command the command does not seem to go through or it changes to something else entirely eg kiss turns to chat

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
Cant seem to get family members to date each other after maxing out both romance and relationship bars and spending over 15mins spamming romance actions. Also sometimes when i click a command the command does not seem to go through or it changes to something else entirely eg kiss turns to chat
Are you running MCC? There is also an option to enable/disable incest. Maybe you have it disabled and its overriding WW? I'm not entirely sure but its something else to look into.

dragonray250

Aug 16, 2017
Are you running MCC? There is also an option to enable/disable incest. Maybe you have it disabled and its overriding WW? I'm not entirely sure but its something else to look into.
Yes im running MCC but I dont know if its working or not. I downloaded the latest verison of MCC but it says its not compatible with v1.30 which is the version i have. However it still shows up in the mod list in-game, and all incest options have been turned on.

EDIT: Found the problem. It was MCC that was messing with the WW mod All i had to do was delete MCC and it works fine after that.

Last edited:

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
sounds like its time for an update lol.

speaking of updates... the firgirl repack download of the sims 4 in the original post is a year old. maybe its time to update that too.

That can be found here...

It includes everything up to cats & dogs.

Reactions: Graybo

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
I was thinking, since you guys are sharing wickedwims and animations, why not start to share our sims with included cc? Even people without patreon subscriptions could contribute, and it's really easy, 2 clicks using sims 4 tray importer and you can export automatically your trays (the family) and all the necessary cc in a .rar file.
So people can download premade sims with all necessary cc and not go in a cc hunt on adfly infested websites or dead ones.

That export function never gained popularity in sims community because mod authors don't like it for obvious reasons, but we are already pirating other stuff so i guess it shouldn't be an issue here?

devilhood

Nov 28, 2017
So glad I discovered this forum. Thanks guys for all the posts so far!

Kindly requesting WW 3.2.4.121 and MCCC 4.0.0 pre-release 2. The Pets add-on seems to have been causing a lot of problems for people who mod, and I believe these two new updates address a lot of script errors :FeelsBadMan:

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
I was thinking, since you guys are sharing wickedwims and animations, why not start to share our sims with included cc? Even people without patreon subscriptions could contribute, and it's really easy, 2 clicks using sims 4 tray importer and you can export automatically your trays (the family) and all the necessary cc in a .rar file.
So people can download premade sims with all necessary cc and not go in a cc hunt on adfly infested websites or dead ones.

That export function never gained popularity in sims community because mod authors don't like it for obvious reasons, but we are already pirating other stuff so i guess it shouldn't be an issue here?
I like that idea. We could also upload files from creators who are no longer here, kind of like a personal graveyard maybe? Like, I found a little bit of salems things. I also have some household items from simscredible that I'm pretty sure are hidden behind a pay wall.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
sounds like its time for an update lol.

speaking of updates... the firgirl repack download of the sims 4 in the original post is a year old. maybe its time to update that too.

That can be found here...

It includes everything up to cats & dogs.

An alternative to this is to use Zlorigin. It simulates origin and thus, you get updates/GP's/EP's as soon as EA releases them. It's what I use. The downside is that an internet connection is required.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017

That's a good idea but it will need it's own thread so this one don't get messy.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
An alternative to this is to use Zlorigin. It simulates origin and thus, you get updates/GP's/EP's as soon as EA releases them. It's what I use. The downside is that an internet connection is required.
I use Zlorigin as well. And yeah it does suck having to use an internet connection all the time but you can switch the origin to offline mode and just leave it up which is what I do. It even has The Sims 2 and Sims 3 if anyone is interested in that. I like getting the releases the day of and not having to wait weeks for torrents.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That's a good idea but it will need it's own thread so this one don't get messy.
not really a good idea imho.
i mean, yeah its a good idea, but i have some sims that use like 20-30 CC .... its not like it will make it big or else , but its more the fact i absolutly cant remember wich CC are inclued in the sims :/

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes