Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone else have problems with this game latest version like CTD corrupted save sims get blocked while giving orders like near that fucking bed all the fucking time but the mod works well until i get CTD version 1.36.102.1020 and yes it has cats and dogs i do not have any animations except the default ones and Lumia female / male package + small medium big boobs ?

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Yes it's working but you need to look in the last 10 pages some guy updated a version of wicked and basemental drugs i play the latest version of Sims Cats and Dogs with wicked and some body meshes. 1.jpg but im lazy to get the girls naked :FeelsGoodMan: :FeelsGoodMan: :FeelsGoodMan:

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
This is not working with the 1.36 version of the game. I guess I need to wait for 3.2.4.120 to be uploaded(?)
here is latest version...

Sorry my man, I've only just come home properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kyleeee

Mar 8, 2017

Hi Do You Have The Updated Version?
of female body details

Reactions: devilhood

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I got a question how do i kill Vampires ? :D anyone making a mod about that i like my family to be a 100 generation vampire hunters ha ha ha

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I got a question how do i kill Vampires ? :D anyone making a mod about that i like my family to be a 100 generation vampire hunters ha ha ha
i killed one with extrem violence mod (didnt knew that will work tbh, but i kill him with a bullet in the head lol, he attacked my sims wife -_- )

btw, did somebody have te last MCCC ? for unknown reason my MCCC stop worked after the pets update :/ and i see that MCCC 4.00 is out on patreon

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Does that Extreme Violence mod work with the Pets update and if it does would you kindly share a link :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
technically on the last updates, you can kill everybody, even the grim reaper. XD

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes