Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

LUV31

Aug 10, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I'm using the Azmodan rig, but i'm guessing this isn't supposed to be happening? Definitely looks painful.

I've got it in the wicked whims mod folder and didn't delete anything, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.
He was too horny.

Sexy woman factor!

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Apologies for being uninformed, but are the latest versions of WW compatible with the Cats & Dogs patch now? It's essentially the deciding factor as to whether I should update or not.

F

finfin

Apologies for being uninformed, but are the latest versions of WW compatible with the Cats & Dogs patch now? It's essentially the deciding factor as to whether I should update or not.
I think you should wait another little bit of time. Maybe wait for the 13/14, see if your mods have been updated, then update.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Wickedwims latest version seems to work with the expansion. But a lot of other mods don't work, they managed to break even furniture...

On the other hand they fixed the succubus mod i think that can work nicely with wickedwims :)
i wonder if it works while being a vampire or sorcerer (a mod). Having the vampire/sorcerer powers but be able to feed with the succubus interaction would be cool.

RoKFenris

Aug 23, 2017
Wickedwims latest version seems to work with the expansion. But a lot of other mods don't work, they managed to break even furniture...
In the Sims series the pets-adding expansion almost always breaks CC furniture. After all, it needs to add different ways for pets to interact with it. Even furniture that seems to work might not be exactly fine, as it might be missing added pet behavior, causing pets to completely ignore it when they shouldn't.

The good news, though, is that the pets-adding expansion tends to be the most damaging one for custom content, so the worst should now be over. In previous Sims games no other expansion came even close to causing as much damage to CC as each game's respective pets expansion.

Reactions: hmorphone

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
Which furniture was break by the patch?
not sure to be honest, my game didn't load at all, i managed to pinpoint the issue to my furniture cc folder but i still didn't test which one causes issue, i'm tired of checking cc :(.

you can find a very informative post btw, first topic the broken mods, second topic repaired mods.
Since there are most of the biggest gameplay/cc mods i think it's a good list if someone just started adding mods.

F

finfin

You sure it's the furniture CC? The things that don't make your game work are TS4SCRIPT files, outdated ones.

Reactions: yumaestou

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
You sure it's the furniture CC? The things that don't make your game work are TS4SCRIPT files, outdated ones.
Yeah i had script mods in there. Anyway i'll keep the cc furniture out of the game for the time being, i don't want my pet to get wierd :).

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017

I found this blog for NOIR AND DARK SIMS strange i like the model but mostly i like the japanese mod mostly.

Last edited:
Reactions: ecobot

Hazz

Sep 13, 2017
Is the basemental drugs phone call mod not working for anyone else?
cause im not getting any calls .....

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
I noticed i miss a lot of animations despite having downloaded finfin animation folder and updating it almost every day with stuff.

For example i have almost no animations for bondage devices, like 1/2 3 at most on every device. What can i do?

P.s Btw finfin you haven't the rlo animation in your animation folder :)

Deleted member 289409

Nov 12, 2017
EA themselves said that alot of CC furniture and some clothing was broken by the Nov 7 patch some of which can be fixed by doing a batch fix with Sims4Studio except for couches and loveseats those can't be fixed.
Just like the Pets patch for TS3 was mod and CC apocalyptic nightmare.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
3.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg Since no one posted about the mod i give two pictures of my girls Sarah, Tracy, Connie started them as teens they are rich and try to keep three teens happy i am annoyed i can not buy the whole floor apartment so i have an angry neighbour and the other one is dead so the space is free i could just build my own mansion but there is time for that :D later i moved into the Penthouse apartment but that annoyed me with the three floors and it's big takes a while just to get to the door and the girls are like three strangers in a mansion i do not like that :D but i think i did not install the naked mod correctly because the tits have different color then the rest of the body but at least it works i played the game 12 hours and this version i got somewhere else did not give me CTD and no more Pink body to other sims this game i will go buy it as soon as there is a version with all the packs released like a Deluxe edition or Platinum edition, and the last photo Sarah and Connie have sex in the latest version of the game but i do not like pets so much :D

I Love It. my signature

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes