Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I was wondering if its just me or the link to is simply broken. I've tried different times but it keeps redirecting to simsdom from which the file cannot be found.

It would be great if anyone could confirm the link is not working and hopefully happens to share it.
sound like a big bunch of mess to me, it never stop to open another link to another website with ads between them and all...

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I was wondering if its just me or the link to is simply broken. I've tried different times but it keeps redirecting to simsdom from which the file cannot be found.

It would be great if anyone could confirm the link is not working and hopefully happens to share it.

If you download that, the skin is in there as I checked it myself. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Duriel

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
@coconuts yeah, noscript and adblocker are your best companion in those messy places :D

If you download that, the skin is in there as I checked it myself. :)
Thank you so much M@ndy! You've been literally a godsend, didn't even occur to me there could be a collection of his mods hanging around :D

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
@coconuts yeah, noscript and adblocker are your best companion in those messy places :D

Thank you so much M@ndy! You've been literally a godsend, didn't even occur to me there could be a collection of his mods hanging around :D
No problem I am glad I could find it for you!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
somebody can help me (again)

i would like to try another body for female, but i guess whicked whims come with his own body mod inclued.. somebody know the file i need to delete for allow the new body to work ? 'cause for now its stay at the body mod inclued with whicked whims

S7K

Jul 24, 2017
Hi guys !!
I need some help to find what kind of conflicts causes my issue. Here's the thing : For some inexplicable reason, when my sims go to the toilet to do the fertilty test, i don't receive the notification anymore that informs her chance to be fertile.
The first time i downloaded the WhickedWhims Mod that incorporates the fertilty test, it worked well...
I woudl like to know if someone has the same problem, or knows if there is an animation that made conflict ?

Sorry for my english...not my native language ^^

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi guys !!
I need some help to find what kind of conflicts causes my issue. Here's the thing : For some inexplicable reason, when my sims go to the toilet to do the fertilty test, i don't receive the notification anymore that informs her chance to be fertile.
The first time i downloaded the WhickedWhims Mod that incorporates the fertilty test, it worked well...
I woudl like to know if someone has the same problem, or knows if there is an animation that made conflict ?

are you sure the option is active in the WW setting ?

S7K

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah i think so... I have to activate the Pregnancy Mode, and activate the realistic one, right ?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Hi guys !!

I have the same issue. Except it was only one of my sims that was having the problem. My other female sims could take the test just fine. I messaged Turbo and they replied that they didn't know why the issue was popping up just that it does sometimes. Hopefully a fix comes out soon as it makes knowing when my sim can have children a pain in the butt.

1crash007

Aug 8, 2017
There is a newer version on LoversLab. Release shows it as October 31 release.
Sorry I cant post the link but the Op has a link to the source.

There is 2 updates released since the october 14 version.
  • 3.2.4.115f - 31 October 2017

Last edited:
F

finfin

There is a newer version on LoversLab. Release shows it as October 31 release.
Sorry I cant post the link but the Op has a link to the source.

There is 2 updates released since the october 14 version.
  • 3.2.4.115f - 31 October 2017
There is a more updated version posted in, this thread.

Reactions: yumaestou

S7K

Jul 24, 2017
I have the same issue. Except it was only one of my sims that was having the problem. My other female sims could take the test just fine. I messaged Turbo and they replied that they didn't know why the issue was popping up just that it does sometimes. Hopefully a fix comes out soon as it makes knowing when my sim can have children a pain in the butt.
Thanks for this information. It reassure me that i'm not the only one with this problem. I'll try to create another sims on another map to see if my new female sim will have the same issue.

H

Huweha

You have to login for the Download. This Site is a Forum, like F95 but dedicated to Mods for Games like Fallout, Skyrim, Sims. İt would not be bad to Sign in and just have a Look. :) Then you can Download the Mod too
No I mean as the site doesn't show up for me at all. If anyone can just put it here instead...

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As TD mentioned in the Changelog, I'd recommend turning off auto-updates if you own an official version of TS4. Things are bound to break once Cats & Dogs releases; and if you're turned off by the thought of animals, I'd probably suggest taking a break for a while.

I doubt there would be, but if there is any problems with this update, here's my GDrive folder so you can rollback:

Last edited:

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
As TD mentioned in the Changelog, I'd recommend turning off auto-updates if you own an official version of TS4. Things are bound to break once Cats & Dogs releases; and if you're turned off by the thought of animals, I'd probably suggest taking a break for a while.

Thank you very much for the update.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes