• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RoKFenris

Aug 23, 2017
As TD mentioned in the Changelog, I'd recommend turning off auto-updates if you own an official version of TS4. Things are bound to break once Cats & Dogs releases;
While disabling auto-updates is a great piece of advice for everyone that uses mods, I find it unlikely that things will break when Cats & Dogs is released, at least for those that don't purchase the expansion. This last patch was the one preparing the game for the release of the expansion, so usually there wouldn't even be a new patch when the expansion releases.

(Though there is a grave enough issue with the current patch that a new patch out of the usual monthly schedule is likely; the game currently erases all relationships in the game if after loading you enter build mode before loading a family. On the other hand, such hotfix patches tend to be small and not break many mods.)

What I think TD meant is that his mod might be currently breaking something added in Cats & Dogs, which he will only be able to test for after the expansion launches.

F

finfin

While disabling auto-updates is a great piece of advice for everyone that uses mods, I find it unlikely that things will break when Cats & Dogs is released, at least for those that don't purchase the expansion. This last patch was the one preparing the game for the release of the expansion, so usually there wouldn't even be a new patch when the expansion releases.

(Though there is a grave enough issue with the current patch that a new patch out of the usual monthly schedule is likely; the game currently erases all relationships in the game if after loading you enter build mode before loading a family. On the other hand, such hotfix patches tend to be small and not break many mods.)

What I think TD meant is that his mod might be currently breaking something added in Cats & Dogs, which he will only be able to test for after the expansion launches.
It's the patch that breaks the mod. Not the expansion.

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So I'm using the Azmodan rig, but i'm guessing this isn't supposed to be happening? Definitely looks painful.

I've got it in the wicked whims mod folder and didn't delete anything, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Reactions: macadam

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
The version of sims that is listed here made me almost break my desktop the game has so many bugs and after i installed the mod characters turned pink after a while i am glad it works for everyone else guess i am the unlucky one my advice is list the versions of the game the mod works because the version of sims listed here for me sims blocked on a loop doing the same thing over and over again i traveled to a new world doors vanished from my house can you make a install pack with the mod and animations and a one nude male/female so it wont corrupt other default sims in game and say if the game needs a new patch for the mod to work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

So I'm using the Azmodan rig, but i'm guessing this isn't supposed to be happening? Definitely looks painful.

I've got it in the wicked whims mod folder and didn't delete anything, so not sure what I'm doing wrong.

ouch !

UnifiedCitizens

Mar 7, 2017
Even though they weren't posted in the thread, Matt's Google Drive folder contains WickedWhims 3.2.4.120.2 and BasementalDrugs 1.1.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: hmorphone

MattC95

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
?
Sorry my man, I've only just come home properly.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes