Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
Hi, I don't want to spam, but I was wondering if someone has the latest version of basemental Drugs for patreon. Thank you. :)

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry my man, I've only just come home properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do I do with the file if I have the old version? Do I delete it? the new one seems to have only two files while I have a whole folder of files for the old ones.

F

finfin

I noticed i miss a lot of animations despite having downloaded finfin animation folder and updating it almost every day with stuff.

For example i have almost no animations for bondage devices, like 1/2 3 at most on every device. What can i do?

P.s Btw finfin you haven't the rlo animation in your animation folder :)
Uh? Perhaps you have two versions of Azmodan's stuff? You should download his bondage devices.
And, about R-Lo, that's intentional, can't explain why :D

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I noticed i miss a lot of animations despite having downloaded finfin animation folder and updating it almost every day with stuff.

For example i have almost no animations for bondage devices, like 1/2 3 at most on every device. What can i do?

P.s Btw finfin you haven't the rlo animation in your animation folder :)
In my opinion R-Lo is one of the few that deserves every support he can get, i think that's why he is not shared in here and should not be.

Reactions: finfin

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Uh? Perhaps you have two versions of Azmodan's stuff? You should download his bondage devices.
I've got Azmodan's stuff, works fine for me. I wonder though if what Uriel1987 meant is that the animations for each device are somewhat limited? While playing I sometimes feel like there's 101 animations for the couch and only 3 for the pillory. I know that's a huge exaggeration, but... I'm still very happy with his work, just have to figure out which device has an animation along the lines I'm shooting for during the game.

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
And, about R-Lo, that's intentional, can't explain why :D in case you're wondering if that's because I'm him, no, I'm not. I'm somebody else from LL haha.
Oh i see. Actually azmodan animations are not bugged (i seem to have all of them) tried to find conflicting packages (2 of the same type) but i don't seem to have them :(

uriel1987

May 1, 2017
While playing I sometimes feel like there's 101 animations for the couch and only 3 for the pillory. I know that's a huge exaggeration, but... I'm still very happy with his work, just have to figure out which device has an animation along the lines I'm shooting for during the game.
Nope i mean that i don't have animations that should be there :(. Anyway agree with you, we got a lot of vanilla animations but not much on wierd sex in wierd places xd.

P.s: sorry for double post i messed up

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just a curious mind..

do you think some peoples gonna make some pets animation for WW ? ( see what i mean ..)
i think it will be possible, but i have no idea.

btw by that i not mean only human with pets, but also pets with pets... can be a fun mod to see our pet fucked the neighbors ones XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah that's one of the reasons. He's a very likeable guy and he's my friend. So that's why I'm not sharing the Patreon work.
Besides, he does mostly lesbian stuff, so, in case you don't like it, you're not missing much XD
didnt he have a loverlabs page too ? where he share some ... i cant find it o_O

F

finfin

just a curious mind..

do you think some peoples gonna make some pets animation for WW ? ( see what i mean ..)
i think it will be possible, but i have no idea.

btw by that i not mean only human with pets, but also pets with pets... can be a fun mod to see our pet fucked the neighbors ones XD
didnt he have a loverlabs page too ? where he share some ... i cant find it o_O
Yes they will. First Turbodriver needs to implement the possibility. Then someone has to create the rig for the pets.
Afterwards, pets animations will be doable. I think even pet and pet. It just depends if you can control the animal. If you can't, perhaps TD will implement some autonomy. Just my 2 cents.

About R-Lo, there you go:
There are also some new animators.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Wow, that Kevin69 guy is a new animator (and it shows) and already made a patreon. I am sorry but he/she shouldn't even be asking for money until they get their skill up. Not even Mia is asking for money and I respect that since they are new to this even though their animation is far better to Kevins. Just wow. Sorry, thank you finfin!

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wow, that Kevin69 guy is a new animator (and it shows) and already made a patreon. I am sorry but he/she shouldn't even be asking for money until they get their skill up. Not even Mia is asking for money and I respect that since they are new to this even though their animation is far better to Kevins. Just wow. Sorry, thank you finfin!
i see alots of peoples just open a patreon and are completly newb , i think its a bit sad. they doesnt look serious and more look like some shark searching the fastest way to get money easily. i always make careful and i never get patreon of peoples who didnt are in the scene for more than a year. just.. never know right ? :p

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yes they will. First Turbodriver needs to implement the possibility. Then someone has to create the rig for the pets.
Afterwards, pets animations will be doable. I think even pet and pet. It just depends if you can control the animal. If you can't, perhaps TD will implement some autonomy. Just my 2 cents.

About R-Lo, there you go:
There are also some new animators.

thanks, i cant find the R-lo on LL , no idea why... but now its ok with your link

btw, they are no link for mia animation yet ? cant see a link to download on the page (edit : my bad, they changed the UI and its on the top (see files) -_-

F

finfin

Completely agreed.

Reactions: yumaestou

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah it makes me mad those new animators that have no skill and is already offering exclusive stuff through patreon lol

Mia seems really promising, started really well and is not asking for money yet.

F

finfin

Yeah it makes me mad those new animators that have no skill and is already offering exclusive stuff through patreon lol

Mia seems really promising, started really well and is not asking for money yet.
The problem lies in the fact that one thinks it's easy to do money making animations. You learn 2-3 things, you jump in, boom, done. Actually it's much, much harder than that.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes