Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Viztril

Jun 14, 2017
Just wanted to let you know on loverslab they released a "work from home" prostitution mod, it generates a customer and if you manage to have sex with him/her you can ask for payment.
Imho much better then the ask money for wohoo mod that is bugged as hell and overrides the ask for loan interaction.

The guy has a patreon page but i think atm the public version is up to date.

Do you need to have always accept on for this mod to work?

Virt-A-MILF

May 5, 2017
Road to Fame 3B:
Notes here:

Been waiting forever for obsessed fans!
I thought it would be kind of be like the Adoring Fan guy from Oblivion... But I ended up with a dude that chases my celebrities golden showers them and runs around naked and tosses shit all around my house... Not only that but the police start blasting bullets in the air with lawsuits galore for defending my sims from a fucking pervert. I tried corralling the obsessed fan in a basement dungeon I made for him with all amenities. But NOPE fucker spawns anywhere I go! Anyway to turn him off in settings..? If not I was planning on installing a killing mod to express my anger appropriately whenever he spawns. Since we have the pets expansion hopefully the modder adds a dog animation for my Tibetan Mastiff that mauls the fuck out of him with some horrendous screams and limbs flung about.

Sorry, enough grotesque ranting.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b - 15 January 2017 Is released man. I DL from here and its a bit behind. Was getting some stupid exception errors that I thought was from old mod but it wasn't. Realised that 3.2.122b added support for Laundry DLC. Which is exactly what was happening in my game.

F

finfin

WickedWhims 3.2.4.122b - 15 January 2017 Is released man. I DL from here and its a bit behind. Was getting some stupid exception errors that I thought was from old mod but it wasn't. Realised that 3.2.122b added support for Laundry DLC. Which is exactly what was happening in my game.

I thought the Joker would search his stuff better :p

Lukazuki

Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys i got a problem with the cracked sims 4 and mods...so i downloaded the sims 4 full all dlcs... but i dont have mod file or something(the one you see in the picture is the one that i created myself :p) so idk where should i place the mods...

ahdunno

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys i got a problem with the cracked sims 4 and mods...so i downloaded the sims 4 full all dlcs... but i dont have mod file or something(the one you see in the picture is the one that i created myself :p) so idk where should i place the mods...
There should be a folder in your documents. Go to My Documents -> Electronic Arts -> Sims 4 and then there should be a folder called Mods. If not, create one.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017

I thought the Joker would search his stuff better :p
Well I didn't look thru many of the pages. :D And I thought it to be on front OP page... But yeah Should've gotten that. But oddly I am hearing that latest one has slightly broken Autonamy part of the mod. So I got the LL version which I think is one version behind?

Considering that post was on Jan 15th and when I looked for latest version of the mod it was a lot more behind. The OP post is showing: WickedWhims Version 3.2.4.121.2: Then you can see why I was lost. And it has been close to 9 to 11 days since I looked in that thread.

AlinaReloaded

Nov 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to disable stalkers in road to fame? The cakes and stuff they're leaving all over is what I think is giving me serious lag

SheroSafwat

Jun 22, 2017
I was away for long time and when i come back the WickedWhimsMod have gust 3 files ..... so i just replace it in mod folder but it seems not right ..... do i need to remove old mod files first and if so can someone told me what is the files name ... thanks

Gremar

Aug 15, 2017
I was away for long time and when i come back the WickedWhimsMod have gust 3 files ..... so i just replace it in mod folder but it seems not right ..... do i need to remove old mod files first and if so can someone told me what is the files name ... thanks
You need to delete all previous files for WWMod and then copy those three files in. It's all been condensed into three files now.

SheroSafwat

Jun 22, 2017
Just delete the old WickedWhims folder and place the new one, after extracting it.
There is no folder it is all mods in mod folder .. that is why i ask for file names cuz it is over 800 files XD

or anyone can send me older mod to know what files i should delete .. that will be very useful

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Dude... never do that never just throw all mods in the same folder, delete everything with whicked wims in the name plus the denton's rig and azmodan rig if you installed it

SheroSafwat

Jun 22, 2017
Dude... never do that never just throw all mods in the same folder, delete everything with whicked wims in the name plus the denton's rig and azmodan rig if you installed it
Thanks ... and btw i didn't know i can make folder in mod folder XD

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Opened the old Wicked Whims's zip file. --- (1)
Open your mod folder. --- (2)
Select all files inside the zip file in (1) Drag it into mod folder (2). Allow to override
Now make the folder (2) active by clicking the window. Make sure your extracted files still selected. Press delete to delete them.

Reactions: SheroSafwat
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes