Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
And just like that the Robin Hood of WickedWhims is gone; 'tis a sad day. :pensive:
It was only a matter of time before someone was able to catch poor finfin.
He had a plan and everything for what he was going to share in the future. I'm sad now. I wish him well.

It's kinda eerie. All evidence of his existence has been wiped out. Like he was never here. ::|:

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone got a alternative to the lack of Sims getting it on? This mod just got worse and worse with the lack of autonomy. Thankfully there's ww.manualnpcsex command but still autonomy was there for a reason.

Reactions: K.Leoric

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
This animation thing would never started if animators did obey the rules and posted the free animations in 2-3 weeks after the early update, or LL mods did punish the ones extending the paywall.
For god sake we used to do mods for fun and share it just to see people enjoying our creations, now people want to transform something that should be a hobby in a job and employ many unfair tricks to milk money all the time.
I hate this patreon era.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I still have the mega folder with the latest updates from finfin if anyone want just pm me

Anyone got a alternative to the lack of Sims getting it on? This mod just got worse and worse with the lack of autonomy. Thankfully there's ww.manualnpcsex command but still autonomy was there for a reason.
I only use ww.manualnpcsex at the moment, i'm surprised he still didn't fixed this issue thought

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Just wanted to let you know on loverslab they released a "work from home" prostitution mod, it generates a customer and if you manage to have sex with him/her you can ask for payment.
Imho much better then the ask money for wohoo mod that is bugged as hell and overrides the ask for loan interaction.

The guy has a patreon page but i think atm the public version is up to date.

sounds cool mod, i want test this mod when free the alpha 03(no traits needed)

D

Deleted member 264337

Finfin literally died for our sins. If this isn't the 2nd coming of jesus then i don't know what is.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone know of a mod that will have sims watch woohoo rather then run from it?
In the settings you can turn off the "sims avoid sex areas" option but some sims end up getting stuck in an endless loop of "react to sex" sometimes and I have a really hard time getting them to do anything else and if there's a chair in the same room god help you, your sim will constantly sit down just to "*gasp* They're having sex!", stand up, then sit right back down to "*gasp* They're having sex!" over and over.

It looks like the Patreon CIA finally took out finfin.
I didn't know him long or well but he was pretty involved with his threads, too much to just up and delete his account and sever all ties to this place without saying a word. Hope everything's okay.

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
In the settings you can turn off the "sims avoid sex areas" option but some sims end up getting stuck in an endless loop of "react to sex" sometimes and I have a really hard time getting them to do anything else and if there's a chair in the same room god help you, your sim will constantly sit down just to "*gasp* They're having sex!", stand up, then sit right back down to "*gasp* They're having sex!" over and over.

I didn't know him long or well but he was pretty involved with his threads, too much to just up and delete his account and sever all ties to this place without saying a word. Hope everything's okay.

I was looking through setting cause I do remember seeing it a while back but I couldn't find it. At least I now know its in there somewhere now. Thank you

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes