Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

sinusman

Jun 30, 2017
sounds like you might be missing a mesh for the bottom part of your sim whether it be a pair of pants, shorts, etc.
Im having the same problem as the guy above, tried to edit sim in cas and found these items missing (see screenshot). How can i fix this?

Edit: fixed! I updated the game and now its fine.

LifeTime

Aug 17, 2017
Im having the same problem as the guy above, tried to edit sim in cas and found these items missing (see screenshot). How can i fix this?
If i'm not mistaken it looks like you are missing the mesh for the clothing item that you downloaded.

If you know what the original files for the pants are you can try looking up where you downloaded the files from and see if they tell you what mesh to download to make the cc work.

If you have no idea what the original cc file is at all and you really want to use the cc item you can try downloading the program called sims 4 tray importer to help you identify it. (If anyone else has a better program feel free to list it.)
- You start by loading a cc free sim (the one's provided by ea are cc free) with the broken cc and save it in cas.
- Then you would open the tray importer. Click on the newly saved sim with the broken cc and go to the CC tab.
- There should be a list of installed mods that should list any cc used on the sim.
- Since the sim is cc free you should only have the broken cc that you intentionally saved the sim with listed.
- From there you can right click on the listed cc and either "show containing folder" to delete it or "find on google" to see if you can find the missing required mesh.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
ok, I feel super dumb for asking this question but, where do I get these?:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package
:(

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
ok, I feel super dumb for asking this question but, where do I get these?:

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package
:(
If you are using the current version of WW those are no longer used since Turbo merged it all into 3 files now. You only need:
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.package
ww_cas_parts.json

Reactions: Kpopper69

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I did that but it still the same !! the male sim's penis is missing textures .. do i need to download a male and female skins ?

sinusman

Jun 30, 2017
I did that but it still the same !! the male sim's penis is missing textures .. do i need to download a male and female skins ?
Hey is your game updated? I was having the same problem till i updated it and now its fixed. Had to redownload the game (updated version) which was a pain in the ass to install but it it worked.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I do not use any penis mod only the files here .. in fact it is my first time to add mods to sims4 .. and i play fitgirl version i think : 1.36.102 with cats and dogs update

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Can someone please help me with this,last time no one helped.
Ok, i'll hop in game and see what the heck it was i did to stop it.

Here is what i found.
1: Go into the wicked Wims menu and open settings.
2: Under nudity settings open autonomy settings
3: Open autonomy level, in there you can set how it will function.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes