Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I notice some weird bugs with the new icon. Sims will spawn invisible or missing their heads while wearing the WW icon and the icon in the menu changes to random Sims every time you open it. Very very strange.

a$apferg

Feb 8, 2018
I believe it does work. I always hold back a while now before updating. Bound to be another EA Patch to sort out what the latest one didn't lol
well, i think im gonna wait a bit before updating lol
I notice some weird bugs with the new icon. Sims will spawn invisible or missing their heads while wearing the WW icon and the icon in the menu changes to random Sims every time you open it. Very very strange.
try this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elnasercaco

Dec 16, 2017
I really need help guys with the penis for males .. do i have to download a separate mod for it ?
I downloaded the torrent file here for the sims4 .

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
I really need help guys with the penis for males .. do i have to download a separate mod for it ?
I downloaded the torrent file here for the sims4 .
Do you mean males don't have a penis? If so do this:

My sims have/doesn't have a penis, how to fix it?
  • If sim has a penis is defined via CAS, open sim gender settings and change the option .
  • You can access sim full CAS by using a mirror or command 'cas.fulleditmode'.
Its in the FAQ section.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply..
No i mean the lower part of his body is invisible :(
As I don't know what you've installed, here's some questions...

What version of TS4 are you using? (tells you at the bottom of the start screen)
Are you using any other mods apart from WW?
Is the invisibility in CAS or in game?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Well looks like the autonomy has finally been bumped back up somewhat, so far they're having far more autonomous sex in this version compared to last but it's still a bit lower than the version before that. One definite improvement is that they're actually using objects they would never (in my experience) use like stripper poles in addition to using objects in far off rooms that they always steered clear of.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
added v3.2.4.125 shared by @jF1983

IF anyone knows a more up-to-date torrent for Sims 4 with all DLC (besides the old one attached here). In English language obviously. Please, feel free to share the torrent file here to add to the OP.
DO NOT POST unless you're certain it work.

a$apferg

Feb 8, 2018
3.2.4.125.1 already up that was quick lol , im guessing its the same fix as the public version
  • Fixed a skin tone missing the texture override
  • Fixed refreshing outfits not updating appearance modifier

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes