Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Snow-Shoes

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2016
I did that but it still the same !! the male sim's penis is missing textures .. do i need to download a male and female skins ?
Not sure if you've checked this already, but are you running a compatible game version? After the mod got updated (to the merged version), my male sim's lower body went missing even with no other mods.

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
Where can i find sexy clothes for males and female and has free noir and dark unzipped jeans for men ?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Where can i find sexy clothes for males and female and has free noir and dark unzipped jeans for men ?

Google: Sims 4 sexy clothes
No idea about the Noir stuff though.

Reactions: robyou87

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017

Google: Sims 4 sexy clothes
No idea about the Noir stuff though.
OMG.. too funny, i'm the one that created that character and photo your using as a signature on imvu. lmao

im guessing you probably found it on my pinterest lol

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
OMG.. too funny, i'm the one that created that character and photo your using as a signature on imvu. lmao

im guessing you probably found it on my pinterest lol
Are you shitting me? LOL!! No I didn't even know. I got it through a trade because I loved how she looked and they claimed it was their OC but since I liked it they would be willing to let me use the image. Last time I played IMVU everyone was rocking anime characters. Wow, I feel robbed. So sorry about that I will take it off.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Are you shitting me? LOL!! No I didn't even know. I got it through a trade because I loved how she looked and they claimed it was their OC but since I liked it they would be willing to let me use the image. Last time I played IMVU everyone was rocking anime characters. Wow, I feel robbed. So sorry about that I will take it off.
Its no problem, i didnt mind you using it, just kinda blew my mind that outta millions of images on the internet, there was mine lol. dont know if you could read the silver plate on her collar, but it says misfit lol. sucks to hear someone trying to claim my shit, but glad you like it. feel free to use it.

It isn't a sim. It's their own character from IMVU.
correct

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
Has a new MC Command came out yet is the patron version different from the normal one. Trying to get rid of the annoying push up but can find it on MC Command ?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes