Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

miral29

Sep 16, 2017
Finfin left because he didn't want to waste his money on Patreon "Creators". I knew he posted that he wanted to use his money for other important things. That is what I remember. He said he will leave after January right? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: Ok I'm wrong. I never thought Sims 4 Patreon "Creators" would try to threaten someone. It can be easily turned around though.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Oh no..we are being watched by people breaking the guru's rules. Newsflash, you don't OWN anything animators. When you clicked Accept on that little Terms of Agreement you acknowledged it all belongs to EA/Maxis. If people want to distribute your animations then they can. Acting like a child because a toy you don't even own is being shared around the class..

EixL

Jan 11, 2018
finfin thread's deleted again. Those rule which has made up are just annoying. I hope finfin find a way thats problem out.

Reactions: DaoDao

jF1983

Jan 29, 2018
FinFin is not gone I am sure. It takes more than a few greedy snot nosed animators to keep him down, its not like he works alone nor will he have to..!! He only shared some of the content there are a lot of people pasing it on to FINFIN and others. I say we keep doing so and make sure that its still available to those that dont want to pay stupid prices for one missionary position a month!

Marmir696

Feb 2, 2018
I have a problem with a sim having their lower body invisible, I removed all mods except the WW one and it still happens.
What do?

nicki_jayne

Nov 8, 2017
I have a problem with a sim having their lower body invisible, I removed all mods except the WW one and it still happens.
What do?
Have you DL'd any recent CC? sounds like you might be missing a mesh for the bottom part of your sim whether it be a pair of pants, shorts, etc. or maybe you need cmar's penis mod.. I'm not entirely sure but first things first.. check your cc.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes