Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
added v3.2.4.125 shared by @jF1983

IF anyone knows a more up-to-date torrent for Sims 4 with all DLC (besides the old one attached here). In English language obviously. Please, feel free to share the torrent file here to add to the OP.
DO NOT POST unless you're certain it work.
heard of zlOrigin?

might be better to post that, would never need to update your post with new torrents. zlOrigin will update peoples game for them and theres no wait on new dlc's to be cracked.

just a suggestion.

Here's a good "all you need to know" installation tutorial page.

Arasys

Jul 5, 2017
Only problem with ZLO is that you have to be online to launch the game. And if the servers are down you also won't be able to play

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
I use zlOrigin, never had a problem with it. There is also Games4theworld. They are up to date, but you will have to wait for torrents if/when there is a new game pack, stuff pack, etc.

Reactions: MiSFiT203

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
what happened to the animation thread ?
I moved them until i can make some sense out of them. There were 6 of them, all named animations and half were deleted by the person who created them. Until i can make some sense out of that mess, you'll have to wait.

PS: They're also not mods, they shouldn't be here. I'm cleaning the mod section.

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
whoa... thought this thread was gone, couldnt find it, good thing i checked my likes on my profile lol.
#Bookmarked

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
whoa... thought this thread was gone, couldnt find it, good thing i checked my likes on my profile lol.
#Bookmarked
I'm currently cleaning Mod section. Hopefully when i'm finished, it'll be easier to find things here.

a$apferg

Feb 8, 2018
I moved them until i can make some sense out of them. There were 6 of them, all named animations and half were deleted by the person who created them. Until i can make some sense out of that mess, you'll have to wait.

PS: They're also not mods, they shouldn't be here. I'm cleaning the mod section.
Is sharing the animation in this thread for a time being allowed?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is sharing the animation in this thread for a time being allowed?
You can post it in the comment section for Sims 4 mod. We're almost done with mod section clean up/rules.

Should be done by the end of the day.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes