Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

duke

Oct 14, 2016
Hi everyone, quick question. So I just downloaded the game from the torrent that was provided in the sims animations thread, and it turns out that it is an older version (1.30.105.1010).. How do I update the game? very confused. BTW, I keep trying to connect online and it will not work.. is there something im missing?

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
How do I update the game? very confused. BTW, I keep trying to connect online and it will not work.. is there something im missing?
You cannot use the gallery/connect via Origin using a pirated version of the TS4.

Best thing would be to get the latest version from Fitgirl ( ). That way you'll have an almost up to date game (it was patched on the 8th, but there's no crack of this patched version yet) ready for the next cracked update.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know of Nisa has plans for NPC prostitutes? Also is it only at your house or can you go anywhere and solicit?

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017
You cannot use the gallery/connect via Origin using a pirated version of the TS4.

Best thing would be to get the latest version from Fitgirl ( ). That way you'll have an almost up to date game (it was patched on the 8th, but there's no crack of this patched version yet) ready for the next cracked update.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Fitgirl's repacks are good but she's very slow and doesn't do smaller updates til a bigger one comes out.
is the best. He does it very very very quickly. I think his download links go to a russian website and the installation is in russian or some weird symbols but the game is in english if you choose to and it's self explanatory how to download and install.
Anything that says "Скачать торрент" means download torrent, so look for that. Also, "Размер" followed by a number says the size of the download file.

CapitanJAL

Dec 16, 2017
Is there anyone here that can upload their mod collection? I am going insane trying to install this and I cant get it to work.
some mods just don't work, i tried to put road to fame a lot of times, got it work for me just 1 time in the previous patch when i use it last time it freeze my game with a lot of last exceptions, just say not to basemental mods and im sure your game will run fine

Feb 8, 2018
some mods just don't work, i tried to put road to fame a lot of times, got it work for me just 1 time in the previous patch when i use it last time it freeze my game with a lot of last exceptions, just say not to basemental mods and im sure your game will run fine
Basemental always works for me and I have a pirated game. The thing is he updates his Mod to work with the latest game patch, he says this all the time in his Discord channel. His Mod is not backwards compatible. But if you keep up with the game updates you will have no problems with Basemental. I'm using v1.41.38.1020 game version and I have no problems with the mod or do I get any Last Exceptions. On the other hand I couldn't get Wicked Whims to work (Sex kept stoping and restarting) until I updated to the jungle patch

annie.oakely

Mar 3, 2018
Ok guys so Finfin and I have created a list of patrons people want/requested and who supports them currently.
In order to deliver the goodies we need some recruits to fill some gaps, we can't do it all unfortunately.
As you can see there are a few people that are supporting a lot by themselves, so please always like and thank them.

If you can join our amazing team and pledge to one patron then that helps everybody out and shares the load, and in return you get all our pledges to download as well.

Don't worry if you can't as I know some are unable and your likes and thanks are enough.
........But if you can it would be an amazing help!

If I have missed any of your pledges out I am so sorry and please let me know and I'll add it to the list.
Also if you want any added to the list for consideration then let us know and we can keep it organised.

[Mods]
Basemental: emma/sstormyy/Immanuel714
Noir and Dark: emma
Sacrificial: emma /jf1983 (JF will be dropping this next month to pick up another)
Turbodriver Wickedwhims: emma /jf1983 (JF will be dropping this next month to pick up another)
Afterdarksim: emma
Deaderpool: jf1983
Nissa pervertions: Tomodachi
TvHebdo Wicked works/jobs: jf1983

[Animators]
LaLaWorld: jf1983
Mike:
Zorak: finfin
Azmodan: finfin
wild_guy:
Lupobianco: finfin
Anarcis: finfin(finfin dropping next month)
Lifeline: finfin
Slimreaper:
YrSa:
Here are the Mods that Emma Supports

BasementalCC (Drug Mod),
Noir And Dark Sims,
Sacrificial - (Extreme Violence/Road to Fame),
SM Sims After Dark - MYOBI (Screaming Mustard)
Turbodriver - (WickedWhims),
Zorak (WW Animations)

Reactions: K.Leoric
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes