Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Feb 8, 2018
If I was TURBODRIVER I would definitely quit my job, buy a sick car and make sex mods for the rest of my life

$13,126 a month wow

Reactions: ecobot

invisible

Aug 7, 2016
If I was TURBODRIVER I would definitely quit my job, buy a sick car and make sex mods for the rest of my life

$13,126 a month wow
Patreon takes a part of that money too though, so 13k is not the real amount.

CapitanJAL

Dec 16, 2017
now that people mention it, is necessary have both basemental mods? because i have my game updated, but i get a shit ton of exceptions, the ones that catch more my eye are the ones were they level up simstagram and a paparazzi appears, the paparazzi is the worst it kills my game and can't continue

Reactions: iAmTheFuture

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
13K to do nothing for almost 1 year. lol seriously that guy is too slow I swear he milking that Patreon. At least Oniki is productive, added a whole lot of stuff to her mod within 2 years. 3 years later and WW still lacks even half of the stuff KW had in 2 years. A lot of those features in KW are also base game not much is required of DLC unless you want school, sleeping above covers, and bestiality.

DaxHunt

Jan 21, 2018
now that people mention it, is necessary have both basemental mods? because i have my game updated, but i get a shit ton of exceptions, the ones that catch more my eye are the ones were they level up simstagram and a paparazzi appears, the paparazzi is the worst it kills my game and can't continue
Road to Fame is by SACRIFICIAL. Try updating to the latest version.

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
What's your game version? here as your request, my Mod folder

I get no Last Exceptions with latest game patch
Cheers! I have no idea how to check game version, but my characters skin got all black and I didn't see any sex options anyway o_O

Edit: Okay I have a really old version so that is probably why.

Reactions: K.Leoric

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
Anyone know of Nisa has plans for NPC prostitutes? Also is it only at your house or can you go anywhere and solicit?
you sign up at a computer to become a prostitute, then from there all you have to do is click on any sim you wish, goto romance section, and then click offer your body or something like that.

Feb 8, 2018
So apparently scene group CODEX has cracked the new TS4 patch and my first pet stuff. And packaged all the other DLC into one package.
Hear I have attached the torrent file, crazy name but when you open it in torrent client, it shows you what you get

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
Wait, is this "My First Pet Stuff" a DLC... of the DLC...??!!
Yep, hard to believe... Not only that but some things were clearly withheld from the Cats&Dogs to be released now. I guess some fans feel like they have to support the franchise, and they would buy a stuff pack of rocks if EA sold it to them. :noexpression:

Reactions: hmorphone

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Looks like EA does a great job threatening the fans about there not being a TS5 is TS4 isn't making enough money.
TS4 is making a lot of money. Just not enough for EA. After all less than 8 million copies of Battlefront 2 was 'poor sales' to them. -_-

flarglberg

Aug 8, 2016
TS4 is making a lot of money. Just not enough for EA. After all less than 8 million copies of Battlefront 2 was 'poor sales' to them. :noexpression:
Yeah, TS4 was one of their biggest money makers, which they reported last quarter. My guess is that this was either made to stretch interest in the game, test the waters for more withheld DLC, or just that some higher up dev had an idea to hold off.

...Or maybe EA took a page from the Patreon playbook to learn that people will put up with trickled out content. Zing!

Reactions: RobinF and K.Leoric

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Wait, is this "My First Pet Stuff" a DLC... of the DLC...??!! Jesus Christ how in heaven and hell EA get away doing this stuff, there's really that much people buying these things? And i thought laundry day was the limit.
This series is no longer marketed to the people who liked the earlier games or even grew up with the series. I can't really say much, I've bought more stuff packs than I care to admit but my nostalgia and patience is up. Just have to accept the fact that this game is made for teenage girls on dated laptops. I wish the rumors of microsoft considering buying EA were true so they could absorb them, liquidate, and dismantle EA (as EA has done to so many other developers) so all the IPs they hold hostage could be free.

goldenwings1988

Dec 12, 2017
Looks like EA does a great job threatening the fans about there not being a TS5 is TS4 isn't making enough money.
I took EA's threat as more of a bluff, a marketing ploy. I think they're very well aware of the fact that if they don't put out a Sims 5, they'll lose a rather large chunk of their fan/customer base and therefore lose more money. I enjoy Sims 4, but I'll admit that I'm getting tired of the seemingly endless number of Stuff Packs, I look forward to the Game/Expansion packs.

Reactions: hmorphone

mcvelic

Nov 12, 2017
Wait, is this "My First Pet Stuff" a DLC... of the DLC...??!! Jesus Christ how in heaven and hell EA get away doing this stuff, there's really that much people buying these things? And i thought laundry day was the limit.
EA's are mocking of the simmer community. Spend money for a DLC that's not cheap for content that should have been in the Pets update. It's not fair.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes