Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Fabon

May 17, 2017
commands aren't working for me in the game. I did "testingcheats true" and "ww.givecondom" and such but it doesn't work. Am I doing something wrong?

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Hi guys, can someone download this for me pretty please?

Nitefury

Feb 19, 2018
I have a question, with the nisas wicked perversions, I read there is a console command to put your sim in debt... does anyone know what the 'command' is?

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Off topic but for the people using Nisa's WickedPervesion how are you liking it? I have been debating downloading it but the last mod I downloaded that added traits I had children walking around with inappropriate traits and I don't like that. Also looking at Nisa's mod it seems a little bit complex. So, thoughts?

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Off topic but for the people using Nisa's WickedPervesion how are you liking it? I have been debating downloading it but the last mod I downloaded that added traits I had children walking around with inappropriate traits and I don't like that. Also looking at Nisa's mod it seems a little bit complex. So, thoughts?
Still don't get the full picture of what the mod can actually do, I got it for the prostitution stuff because I like Career based wicked mods, other than that I didn't really use it. Also isn't it this mod that gives you a new trait where you can lay eggs instead of being pregnant? lol that's a little bit too immersion breaking for me, (and that's said a lot).

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
I only use WickedPerversions for the prostitution part (Wickedwork is just too buggy for me). Is there a way to disable every other aspect? I don't want any sexual traits on my children :D

Also, WTF Sacrificial? :D He really likes to kill Sims :D

Reactions: annie.oakely
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes