Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ecobot

Oct 8, 2017
Reactions: annie.oakely

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Oooh makes sense, you go to your idol house and fall to your death in his personal pit, what the fuck with this Road to Fame update?
Gotta defend from the pervy fans somehow. Anyway yeah... doesn't make sense :coldsweat:

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone know what the hell do with the Black Widow trait from Nisa's mod? I get a counting down moodlet that the black widow venom is active but I haven't been able to figure out how to make it go away. I've clicked on sims to see if they need to be bitten but nope.

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Still don't get the full picture of what the mod can actually do, I got it for the prostitution stuff because I like Career based wicked mods, other than that I didn't really use it. Also isn't it this mod that gives you a new trait where you can lay eggs instead of being pregnant? lol that's a little bit too immersion breaking for me, (and that's said a lot).
Wen i download the mod i actually was expecting more real life traits, like the kinkyworlds traits, but it turn out they were just bizarre ones, so was kinda disappointing.

Reactions: annie.oakely

LilySanchez

Mar 20, 2018
Off topic but for the people using Nisa's WickedPervesion how are you liking it? I have been debating downloading it but the last mod I downloaded that added traits I had children walking around with inappropriate traits and I don't like that. Also looking at Nisa's mod it seems a little bit complex. So, thoughts?

The mod is one of my favorites, ever. If you want a super sexual sim it gives you two aspiration tracks, it also uses basemental drugs in correspondence with WW providing a gameplay bridge between those two mods. I now can have a sim doing coke and having sex while getting paid for it and they are advancing through an aspiration track while doing that.

Nisa is also hilarious, her descriptions add a dark comedy the Sims4 lacks otherwise. I need that it makes the game way more fun for me.

No need to worry about the traits btw they are disabled for random sims.

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
A penalty system should be implemented to put impatient users on a time off.
What kills me is these changes aren't even groundbreaking or something to fix a game from crashing. That I would get. These are just hotfixes for things that the mod creaters decided to put out.

Reactions: Viztril

MiSFiT203

May 7, 2017
What kills me is these changes aren't even groundbreaking or something to fix a game from crashing. That I would get. These are just hotfixes for things that the mod creaters decided to put out.
i know right....
you see the same 2 people on every page asking the same exact question like it's scripted. think they have a notepad document with the question saved on it so they can copy and paste it every time a new version releases.

please people, when something new releases, it will be here or in the animations thread. just give it time. afterall, that is what these threads are here for. it's not like this thread is for requesting gallery items and you have to ask if you want to get an update for a mod.

oh yeah that reminds me, correct me if im wrong, but this isnt a place for requesting gallery items. last i checked, that has nothing to do with wicked whims or paid mods. There is a great site called
They offer support for sims 4 users and especially for sims 4 cracked version users and they have no problem getting gallery items for cracked version users who can't access the gallery. i would suggest going there for that rather than cluttering up this already ever-growing thread that has nothing to do with your gallery requests. they even release their own up-to-date cracked repacks for sims 4 users who need them.

Tomodachi

May 5, 2017
New[ver0.0.94a]
Please Log in / Register to view this link​
Can someone add here?
NisaWickedPerversionsv0_0_949a
[ver0.0.949a]Hotfix for WW 3.3.4.127.5!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If new version will be online, just send me PM and I will post it. I'm not sitting 24h on PC :)

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
i know right....
you see the same 2 people on every page asking the same exact question like it's scripted. think they have a notepad document with the question saved on it so they can copy and paste it every time a new version releases.

please people, when something new releases, it will be here or in the animations thread. just give it time. afterall, that is what these threads are here for. it's not like this thread is for requesting gallery items and you have to ask if you want to get an update for a mod.

oh yeah that reminds me, correct me if im wrong, but this isnt a place for requesting gallery items. last i checked, that has nothing to do with wicked whims or paid mods. There is a great site called
They offer support for sims 4 users and especially for sims 4 cracked version users and they have no problem getting gallery items for cracked version users who can't access the gallery. i would suggest going there for that rather than cluttering up this already ever-growing thread that has nothing to do with your gallery requests. they even release their own up-to-date cracked repacks for sims 4 users who need them.
They closed requests for the gallery by the way.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes