Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
The Lost Eden Update ver 0.0.953

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OneDrive is giving me an error message.
What mod is Lost Eden? It looks to be a prostitution mod judging by the patch notes although I'm trying to search it up on Google but I'm not finding anything.

Taker

Jun 17, 2017
Hey Guys, can anyone help me? I just tried these Mods... Everything works, but i can never see naked Men. So no Penis, no Legs, its just invisible. Im not sure whats the problem acutally. I only run the whicked whim mods. My version is maybe 2 month old i think.
Game Version is 1.29. I cant patch because its a cracked version. Does anyone has a hint how to fix it?

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
Do we have need to download the rigged animated tongue and head from lovers lab or is that include in the Wicked Whims merged download file ?:p

Last edited:

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Hey Guys, can anyone help me? I just tried these Mods... Everything works, but i can never see naked Men. So no Penis, no Legs, its just invisible. Im not sure whats the problem acutally. I only run the whicked whim mods. My version is maybe 2 month old i think.
Game Version is 1.29. I cant patch because its a cracked version. Does anyone has a hint how to fix it?
Your 1.29 won't work even with the public release 3.2.4.122h. You're using more than one male bottom default replacement that's usually why its invisible.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Do we have need to download the rigged animated tongue and head from lovers lab or is that include in the Wicked Whims merged download file ?:p
The tongue is know part of WW rig, but to see the tongue you still need to download the meshes from LL.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
You need to update, the latest version only supports 1.37.35, 1.38.49, 1.39.74, 1.40.61 or 1.41.42.

All you need is the mesh
You only need these files if you want to have the tongue on all sims by default
NANDONG_yfHeadDefault.package, NANDONG_ymHeadDefault.package, and NANDONG_OverideSliderHeadJawMouthForTongueCompability.package
You don't need customtonguemesh1/2.package as the tongue mesh is already included.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes