Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I'm glad it's not a joke update, it's been sometime since WW received something related to a kinky, i hope we see more in the future.
I hope, he seems kind of ify on many things. Already said no to rape and bestiality. At least last I asked last year.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
I hope, he seems kind of ify on many things. Already said no to rape and bestiality. At least last I asked last year.
He won't put these things because he cares too much for popular opinions of blogs and EA itself. I think Nisa is the only modder atm that could pull some rape at least.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
Well Kinky World never got invaded. So who knows. Prostitution is a side mod for the framework wouldn't that cause problems too?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Well Kinky World never got invaded. So who knows. Prostitution is a side mod for the framework wouldn't that cause problems too?
I don't know how long Onikikay has had a patreon but it goes far enough back before all the new rules came in. Still don't know how it gets by now though. I think Zonic is right to an extent in that EA has acknowledged WW enough to a point where Turbo probably doesn't want to piss them off too much, not because he's afraid of being sued or anything but because it would put his patreon in danger. Turbo might be an alright guy, no idea, but at the end of the day he's just a man--who's making some pretty good money.

If anyone believes this mod won't stay in patreon limbo forever then they're either more positive--or naive--than I am. I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't do the same thing though, if given the chance. A lot of people on patreon earn money that would make doctors blush, its just that it sucks absolute balls to see something with so much potential waste away on the endless development hell that patreon has come to harbor and encourage.

Reactions: Viztril and RobinF

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
I don't know how long Onikikay has had a patreon but it goes far enough back before all the new rules came in. Still don't know how it gets by now though. I think Zonic is right to an extent in that EA has acknowledged WW enough to a point where Turbo probably doesn't want to piss them off too much, not because he's afraid of being sued or anything but because it would put his patreon in danger. Turbo might be an alright guy, no idea, but at the end of the day he's just a man--who's making some pretty good money.
You're right. I also would treat carefully if I was making that kind of money on my on time. But I would also set up a side mod under a different name and create all the stuff I didn't feel "comfortable" under the official one. Because deep down I'm of the mentality of "fuck EA and the horse they rode on". The only reason why this game is even remotely interesting it's because of all the people that put so many hours into mods and CC. If you strip away all that, I bet even the EA fans (do they even have any?) would be pissed at hollow this game is.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
13 grand a month to not do anything then? Wow why not run for Congress. o:)
There is only so much he can do if he's just making a vanilla framework and sooner or later people will get tired of giving him money for basically nothing. Hopefully he will pull the stick out from the sun don't shine area and expand. Cuckoldry isn't 'extreme' its a consensual interaction between adults. But if that's far as its going then why bother? Wish Oniki would come over but no open world is what stopped many to which I do not blame them closed off nature of Sims 4 ruins the immersion and any chance of story its too scripted and predictable as the same few Sims appear all over the game as you explore different cities like Windenburg somehow able to travel to Europe without any time going by its just...ew.
Hopefully Nisa is going all out then. That person deserves our money more than Turbo.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you Immanuel714 :)

Finally no more vanilla Woohoo!

• Made vanilla woohoo disabled by default
Vanilla WooHoo interactions and whims are now disabled by default. If you have that enabled in your game right now, they will stay enabled. WickedWhims is not about woohoo and doesn't affect the gameplay around that functionality so it only makes sense to have it disabled. You still have the option to enable it at any moment.

Immanuel714

Oct 8, 2017
I'm glad they're adding more social interactions with it. One thing I missed from KW for Sims 3 was some of the dialog that would pop up if you were more experienced at sex, etc.

flarglberg

Aug 8, 2016
Thank you Immanuel714 :)

Finally no more vanilla Woohoo!
Cheers to that mate! This was one of those things that should have been defaulted a long time ago. Would be nice to get rid of the little thought bubbles like "Try For Baby" that come with it too, but hey, whatever.

Bit more exciting is the towel thing, because it seems like something is finally going to be added on top of the base profile, or at least a side project is coming. :FuckYea:

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
I just wish the relationship gender preference was still on it i really liked it for my male female or both it really helps with game play if you want a lesbian or gay or Straight and Bi sims.

PonaPon

Jan 17, 2018
I just wish the relationship gender preference was still on it i really liked it for my male female or both it really helps with game play if you want a lesbian or gay or Straight and Bi sims.
I thought gender preferences in WW means the role the sims is going to take? (Example: Male sims with male preference is going to take the position of male in animation; female sim with male preference is also going to take male's position in animation and so on...)

robyou87

Jul 18, 2017
I thought gender preferences in WW means the role the sims is going to take? (Example: Male sims with male preference is going to take the position of male in animation; female sim with male preference is also going to take male's position in animation and so on...)
The gender option in sex is where you change the gender. The relationship one is for what sex you are interested in.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes