Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017

Note that all of these are only the most general and most common suggestions. Development of WickedWhims includes far more detailed additions that are not listed.
"Period blood, tampons, and pads"

Oh shit. It's happening! This is it guys, all these years of waiting have culminated to this moment, we're almost there. We've just been fucking around up to this point--playing pretend really--but now it's getting serious.

Nah but real talk:
New ways to play out sex (like angry sex, forced sex, revenge sex, …)
I'm surprised he just came right out and bluntly said it. I really like his wording "play out sex" like all the "forced" sex is going to be totally pretend guys haha....n-no EA it's all consensual we don't need a cease and desist :^)
What about angry sex? Isn't that more down to the animation or is he planning on making sims with the angry moodlet randomly screw?

Wonder what that "..." means... *wink* *wink* sorry my allergies are flaring up, always happens when I'm around DOGS *wink* *wink*

nordicspring

Nov 22, 2017

Note that all of these are only the most general and most common suggestions. Development of WickedWhims includes far more detailed additions that are not listed.

Oh shit. It's happening! This is it guys, all these years of waiting have culminated to this moment, we're almost there. We've just been fucking around up to this point--playing pretend really--but now it's getting serious.

Nah but real talk:
I'm surprised he just came right out and bluntly said it. I really like his wording "play out sex" like all the "forced" sex is going to be totally pretend guys haha....n-no EA it's all consensual we don't need a cease and desist :^)
What about angry sex? Isn't that more down to the animation or is he planning on making sims with the angry moodlet randomly screw?

Wonder what that "..." means... *wink* *wink* sorry my allergies are flaring up, always happens when I'm around DOGS *wink* *wink*
This is from 2016.

freebandz98

Oct 3, 2017

Nah but real talk:

should we as "human beings" really categorize rape as a fantasy or maybe it should fall under psychological disorder? I really dont get why people have been pushing for this to be a mod in the game smh...I think everyone that wants this in the game should really watch law and order svu and get a sense of how rape effect the victims involve...or maybe were dealing with gamers with out a conscious or soul who like to picture people becoming traumatized and sexually abused (i just hope they dont try to act out this shit in real life)

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
should we as "human beings" really categorize rape as a fantasy or maybe it should fall under psychological disorder? I really dont get why people have been pushing for this to be a mod in the game smh...I think everyone that wants this in the game should really watch law and order svu and get a sense of how rape effect the victims involve...or maybe were dealing with gamers with out a conscious or soul who like to picture people becoming traumatized and sexually abused (i just hope they dont try to act out this shit in real life)
Categorize rape? Real rape will always be "categorized" as one of the lowest crimes a human could commit upon another in any civilized environment. Victimless digital rape shouldn't even fall beneath a category because it isn't real. Your mindset reminds me of those politicians that claim violent games and movies cause people to go on mass killing sprees. Do you agree with them? If you can tell me that you believe all violent media should be banned as well then I'll still disagree with you but it's an opinion I could respect because at least it's consistent.

I know two people on loverslab who were sexually assaulted who WANT rape to be available in WW, they're normal people who had something terrible happen to them yet they're okay with it being included? Why doesn't it bother them so much? Two things, they're not only stronger than most people, they're smarter, because they know not everyone with a fucked up fetish will act on that fetish. If it was the slippery slope you imply it to be "i just hope they don't try to act out this shit in real life" then almost everything will need to be banned.

There are millions of people killing each other in fortnite, right now. Literally. Millions. It's a fucking epidemic that has to be contained. They might act on that shit, it's basically training them to build towers and kill people on the fly, we gotta put a stop to these would be carpenter sharpshooting mass murderers.

For what it's worth I'm not a big fan of rape in these mods either, if it was included it would be off more than on but that doesn't mean I'm going to piss and moan about it by taking a moral high ground that's built on knee jerk reactions.

Never thought I'd see the day that I would defend a fetish I didn't even like.

K.Leoric

Jul 4, 2017
Stop. No one is coming here to discuss these things and you're in the wrong place to do that, neither F95 or Loverslab is the place for this, i hope @Spillthebeans amazing post was enough to end this discussion. Don't be that guy.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes