Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
The Quality of Life Update ver 0.0.963
(NisaWickedPerversionsv0_0_963_content)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would avoid this unless someone can share what this " " in Nisa's most recent Patreon post is about.

sasgril

Mar 14, 2018
The Quality of Life Update ver 0.0.960
(NisaWickedPerversionsv0_0_960_content)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for some reason when using nisa's mod the only thing available for purchase of the tam explorer is the nail polish.
Also I had nothing for her mod in my save folder only in my mod folder in documents/electronic arts/sims 4 folder

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
for some reason when using nisa's mod the only thing available for purchase of the tam explorer is the nail polish.
Also I had nothing for her mod in my save folder only in my mod folder in documents/electronic arts/sims 4 folder
Try and keep up, you need the latest version 0.0.963 found in this It's only one page back :rolleyes:

Apr 27, 2018
I have it. I downloaded it and put it in my mods folder
next to wickedwhims, there should be a wickedperversionsmod folder in your saves. delete the whole folder (wickedwhims is fine to leave alone). search for nisa in your whole mods folder and delete any other old files. now clean install 0.0.963 (3 files) directly into the mods folder (no subfolder.) make sure to turn on mods/scripts in the game. hope that helps.

SivDR92

Aug 21, 2017
Does this mod has sleep sex?
I know there's an animation sequence that is similar to that.. I think it's called the "Knock out" something either by AOS or Annony I dont really remember much sorry but you could look it up on LL

_Fin_

Jan 2, 2018
Does this mod has sleep sex?
AOS has some animations of that kind for double bed.
There's also a 3 players sequence where one sleeps and two have sex, by Zorak, and another very similiar one with 4 players, by OMaster.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes