Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Did the animation folder got updated i am getting a hell lot of animations errors the female stands up during the sex animation ?

SivDR92

Aug 21, 2017
Did the animation folder got updated i am getting a hell lot of animations errors the female stands up during the sex animation ?
Im sorry if this is a presumptuous assumption but maybe you downloaded all the animations in the folder? If not I heard OLL's Animations has problems in the seasons update and got fixed

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Yeah all the animations in the folder were updated because now no more errors, i honestly do not like the season update more loading times new bugs and the best thing now some clothes are on the girl in the shower or the bathtub and i can not delete them since they come with downloaded female sims and lately moders do not put their creations in the same category damn it all to hell.

Reactions: K.Leoric

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
i honestly do not like the season update more loading times new bugs (...)
I'm with you there. While Season looks awesome to see, I get so many problems while playing that honestly I have not been playing much. LE gallore, it takes longer to load, the lighting throws me off, sims are not obeying commands most of the time (they cancel it and stick to whatever they are doing), the sims seems dumber (really, let me stand outside no the rain for no reason at all) and so on.

Of course some of these complains are really personal taste (like the lighting), but I think the game is a bit buggier now than before. Oh well. ::|:

MadJohn157

Jun 3, 2018
I'm with you there. While Season looks awesome to see, I get so many problems while playing that honestly I have not been playing much. LE gallore, it takes longer to load, the lighting throws me off, sims are not obeying commands most of the time (they cancel it and stick to whatever they are doing), the sims seems dumber (really, let me stand outside no the rain for no reason at all) and so on.

Of course some of these complains are really personal taste (like the lighting), but I think the game is a bit buggier now than before. Oh well. ::|:
It does seem that the Seasons patch had the affect of dropping Sim IQs drastically. I never had a Sim stand around and starve itself to death before this patch. It never took several Sim hours for one to think about what it was going to do before doing it. And then, if it takes just a little too long to get to the action site, it gets there and suddenly forgets why it went there. Frustrating!

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
My 18 sims 2 males 16 females in one house dance all day watch tv no work since i already unlocked everything that is to unlock they read books hug kiss troll teh forums all day now i downloaded a duplex house but it is a triplex with 3 floors all the sims the first thing they do is grab a glass of water well in their defense i do not own a fridge and good thing they avoid the bar and by the way if you play careers like detective or doctor with 18 sims in household at work you will be alone it seems the script it's made to support 8 sims max if you have 25 sims in a household no one will visit you anymore oh and they paint too.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
My 18 sims 2 males 16 females in one house dance all day watch tv no work since i already unlocked everything that is to unlock they read books hug kiss troll teh forums all day now i downloaded a duplex house but it is a triplex with 3 floors all the sims the first thing they do is grab a glass of water well in their defense i do not own a fridge and good thing they avoid the bar and by the way if you play careers like detective or doctor with 18 sims in household at work you will be alone it seems the script it's made to support 8 sims max if you have 25 sims in a household no one will visit you anymore oh and they paint too.
Using mccc you should be able to change how many sims are allowed to visit an area but considering you've already raised the household limit that may degrade performance even further. I always disable a lot of the more annoying autonomous interactions with mccc like randomly doing sit ups/drinking water/LIVINGONTHECOMPUTER/stretching etc. I hope we get a tuner soon that's more than just enable/disable.

Speaking of, do the sims in 4 consider objects similarly to 3 in that all objects have a certain "weight" associated to them that determines a sims chance to use said object? Or does it use something different?

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Nope you need a triplex and the lot size is 30x20 small lots work better with a lot of sims try a lot with size other or 64x64 it's lag party and it is empty it can have 9 bedrooms 8 bathrooms 2 kitchens it does not have basement but that can be built into 1 party orgy room basement.

Reactions: maksimko12

89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
Nope you need a triplex and the lot size is 30x20 small lots work better with a lot of sims try a lot with size other or 64x64 it's lag party and it is empty it can have 9 bedrooms 8 bathrooms 2 kitchens it does not have basement but that can be built into 1 party orgy room basement.
Could you share the lot? looks good.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
yes replace the clothes by clicking on another piece of clothing do not remove it entirely it is probably some conflict or the creator of the mod was lazy...

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
A huge update but since my Sims 4 version 1.44.88.1020. works perfect i kinda do not want to update yet.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes