Mod Others The Sims 4: Wickedwhims [v3.3.4.134.4] [Turbodriver]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

awwdear

Aug 15, 2016
Guys, I upload these when I can. I've been super busy with work. I was never notified via email as I usually am when he posts. I don't play nearly as much as I used to. I'm uploading the new. Yes, he added the nice option to see if it's outdated, but that doesn't mean the mod isn't playable. He's just fixing small things.
I thought this was going to be a nightmare now that people know the exact second there's new free shit to be had directly from their game. Hopefully the novelty doesn't last too long and they remember to wait until you get around to it.

Reactions: hmorphone

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
Guys, I upload these when I can. I've been super busy with work. I was never notified via email as I usually am when he posts. I don't play nearly as much as I used to. I'm uploading the new. Yes, he added the nice option to see if it's outdated, but that doesn't mean the mod isn't playable. He's just fixing small things.
Don't sweat it, I'm just grateful you're hookin us up... and I don't think I'm the only one!

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
All those reaction options and yet still the best decision is to disable them because they brake the AI and reset all the planned actions.

Reactions: K.Leoric

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
One thing I'm noticing is when Sims masturbate or do solo animations at all I get LEs and other Sims can't join.

kaprol88

Sep 23, 2017
So should I update or not? I'm in a dilemma, because the current version I have (1.44.88.1020) is really laggy (with or without mods the same, the game simply starts lagging at times then goes back to full 60 fps) and the autonomy bugs are very noticable (sims doing nothing for a few hours and again, with or without mods it's the same), but I doubt the newer version is different. My laptop can easily handle the game, so it's something else.

P@treon

Sep 20, 2017
So should I update or not? I'm in a dilemma, because the current version I have (1.44.88.1020) is really laggy (with or without mods the same, the game simply starts lagging at times then goes back to full 60 fps) and the autonomy bugs are very noticable (sims doing nothing for a few hours and again, with or without mods it's the same), but I doubt the newer version is different. My laptop can easily handle the game, so it's something else.
It's even worse with the latest update, not to mention all of the bugs that have popped up with this update. Screenshots are blurry, buy mode items go missing in your lots. I told my sim to take a shower and it two hours before she started moving. But she went outside, all the way around the surrounding lots in Brindleton Bay and then came in through the back door to go upstairs to take a shower. Even though there was a shower in the room to her right at the very beginning.

RobinF

Nov 30, 2017
If you did not update, don't do it. Just play offline and wait for the next update (it should come up soon). By not updating u r not missing anything super interesting (besides gallery new look + a bunch of "fixes"), so I don't see the reason to do it at this time.

If your game is lagging this bad you should check your mods folder, see if you have broken mods or CC. Is your localthumbcache.package too large? Maybe start a new test game and see if runs smoother? Is your town overpopulated? Use MCCC and start culling sims that are not important. Are you playing in huge lots, with tons of clutter? Since I ditched the mansions my game improved a lot.

When my game starts to behave terribly bad I rename my The Sims 4 in the doc folder and let the game create a new one. Drag my save/tray/mods items to the new created folder. Run the game. Save the game "save as", run MCCC and clean town and acquaintances. Limit the number of town population too. If you play with houses from the gallery, be aware the while lots can look awesome, lots of builders don't play, they only build, so they're not mindful of sims routes. Lately I place the lots empty and decorated myself, since I'm tired of sims stuck in areas because of MOO or walking around in circles.

Hope some of these tips will help you out. :)

MaxwellPowers91

May 20, 2018
haven't seen anyone post the latest WW version yet so here it is:

people that use NisaWickedPerversionsv2_0_992h should wait for the hotfix to be uploaded aswell because that WW version creates errors with that version of Wicked Perversions

on a sidenote, how do non creators get sim file share invite codes? I'd love to use that site instead

Urizen

May 28, 2018
haven't seen anyone post the latest WW version yet so here it is:

people that use NisaWickedPerversionsv2_0_992h should wait for the hotfix to be uploaded aswell because that WW version creates errors with that version of Wicked Perversions

on a sidenote, how do non creators get sim file share invite codes? I'd love to use that site instead
Thank you very much for sharing it!

Do you have the changelog by any chance?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes